WANTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOST MOJO'S PLEASE!

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
There a lot of us on here that seem to have lost their Mojo's. So if anyone has seem then lurking about, would they please send them back where they belong!

I THANK YOU!! ;)

Yes, mine was last seen making a get away around dinner time!

Mine's quit, will be back in the new year me thinks.

I got a postcard from mine this morning telling me it won't be coming back until the New Year..........so I quickly scuttled of to Cafe Nero for a Hot chocolate to calm myself :0)

OH MY GOD!

we are all rubbish. I've been avoiding minis cos of lack of CDing. Have lost 2 lbs though :D

To be honest I havent been on minis the past week very much either cause of my missing mojo, feel like a fraud sometimes if I do, I know I shouldnt but, well you know how it can be? This thread has kind of made me feel a lot better about things knowing I am not the only one who has a mojo thats buggered off on holiday over Crimbo though.

Im trying to be good but another part of me is telling me to eat sensibly and get back to things in the New Year ..... so much for my new size 12's though ... hmmmm!!

well mine deffo wasnt in the bottom of the kettle chips bag !!
just had to check though:rolleyes::eek:

Went to Ipswich Late night looking for my Mojo, never found it. Not even in the bag of roasted chestnuts or cashews!
Will keep looking...

Mine wasnt in the cream finger doughnut or the toblerone lastnight either!! Oh the shame!!

Back