Wanting to maintain till the New Year, possible??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by raquelscatt, 12 December 2007 Social URL.

1. raquelscatt

raquelscatt Full Member

Do you think I could maintain the weight I have already lost by having 2 shakes a day and a "proper" evening meal, aswell as the water, obviously!?

I am seeing my cd counsellor tomorrow but am really struggling to get back on track with ss at the mo as we have quite a few meals out/social occassion planned this and next week.

Its also the money at the minute, I have well and truely overspent for xmas and can't really afford to pay £37.00 for the next couple of weeks.

I am determined to not gain any weight (or not a lot anyway) over this time but really cannot get to grips or motivated to do ss.

As long as I don't go mad and on a bingeing spree, is it do-able do you think?

I somehow think my counsellor will say not!!

Any advice appreciated please before I see her tomorrow.

Start weight 15st 6lb
    Week 1 - -6 lbs loss
    Week 2 - +1 lbs gain
    Week 3 - -3 lbs loss
    Week 4 - -0
    week 5 - - 7lbs loss
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

hi rachel, why not look at moving to 790 or 1000 for the next 2 weeks, the stages are there to help refeed in a positive way, when you come off cd and reintroduce food then the stages are there for stopping weight gain and also stopping cravings from starting.
  4. westiegirl

westiegirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I hope it is doable because that is my aim to - I can't get back on SS at the moment and have too many dos coming up.

I hope to maintain and restart in the new year.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.