Wanting to start

Hi Shep,

awww that is a shame :( my delivery is due today so now im getting a bit worried ive been up since 8am waiting on them lol! I think they should throw us in some freebies for the inconvenience ;)

xx

Hi,

No my parcel is still not here :( checked the tracking thingy and it said it was in the van on its way to me today :eek: and nothing is here!! Wonder if I will have to wait until Monday.......nice of them to let me know eh lol now I have to figure out what to make for dinner hmmmpphh!

Have to try my best to keep chocolate out my sight too lol x

Wow, unbelievable that they are so busy but then they have been in the press a fair bit. Normally, it's next day delivery, or two days at a push, but five - wow!

You can do it Shep :D

hehe! I think it's in one of the self-hypnosis books I have - just remember, chocolate is brown and so is something else ;) Doesn't work for me but you never know haha!

Thats my parcel here :D managed to stay away from the chocolate tonight!!

LOL I love that idea Caroline, the chocolate 1, might keep saying it over and over again in my head ;)

x

Ewwwww! Caroline!!!! :)

Now then Shep ..... when I knew I was starting Lipotrim - I decided on a friday and started on the monday - I managed to put on 7lbs over that weekend. All that really achieved was to add at least 2 weeks (and at least £72!) to that particular journey .... don't do it girl! ;) xx

Ewwwww! Caroline!!!! :)

Now then Shep ..... when I knew I was starting Lipotrim - I decided on a friday and started on the monday - I managed to put on 7lbs over that weekend. All that really achieved was to add at least 2 weeks (and at least £72!) to that particular journey .... don't do it girl! ;)
xx

Well here I am waiting for my parcel to arrive, tacking does says its out so now I am playing the waiting game.

Wasn;t too bad the wekend, took the dog for a long walk sunday and strimmed the garden down after hubby took the bulk off, can believe how much it had grown in 2 weeks. Had a salad for dinner but had coleslaw and mayo oops. oh and a packet of cheese and onion crisps. ooohhh dear.

Never mind if parcel arrives back on track tomorrow.

speak soon

Here's hoping that parcel turns up :D

My next order is being shipped on Friday with next day delivery so hopefully it will make it here for Monday. I've still got enough food anyway if it is late, but I want to try the new stuff :D

Good luck with this week Shep :D

Thats good your parcel is on it's way, there is nothing worse than having to wait all day! I dont have patience lol dont mention gardens :( mine is starting to look like a jungle!!!

Must say I am really enjoying the DC food so far :) its so yummy!!

x

Did it arrive?

I've been looking at what I have in stock and it appears I have an abundance of soups left over - guess I'm not really fond of soup and it gets very boring. Must be disciplined though hehe!

Good luck with the restart :D

Did it arrive?

I've been looking at what I have in stock and it appears I have an abundance of soups left over - guess I'm not really fond of soup and it gets very boring. Must be disciplined though hehe!

Good luck with the restart :D

It arrived bit bashed up but stock all okay.

Planning to start today not in the mood yet but will give it a go. might try ordering seperately has I have tons of the granola in all flavours but still prefer my special K. you cant order a hamper without the cereal and I dont eat it.

But I love the soups.

hows you????

Glad it arrived in one piece, albeit it bashed hehe!

I failed on the evening last night and stuffed my face.

I don't eat the soups - I appear to have built up a collection! Maybe I can get the hubby to have them lol I get so bored of soup.

How about we both make a commitment to start today and be determined? We can moan to each other about those stupid cravings lol

Glad it arrived in one piece, albeit it bashed hehe!

I failed on the evening last night and stuffed my face.

I don't eat the soups - I appear to have built up a collection! Maybe I can get the hubby to have them lol I get so bored of soup.

How about we both make a commitment to start today and be determined? We can moan to each other about those stupid cravings lol

sounds like a plan, shall we do it then. come on shake on it....... :vibes:

there should be a place on here where you can do swapsies as i would like more soups and get rid of the granola taking space up in my cupboard and me knowing that I am never gonna eat it.

Tried talking to DC about not ordering the granola in the hamper but not allowed and should stick to the plan to lose the weight, explained that I have a breakfast of special K and that it fills me up to lunch time, but as she said they have to sell as complete meals or the adverts r false... such is red tape.

Amazingly - I just love it all !! Am I the only person who does ??? Good luck girls you can do it. Just baby steps........Aim small and BIG things will happen !!

I love the food - just get bored easily hehe!

:girlpower:

Can't find a handshake smilie so girl power will do :D

Shep - have you looked at ordering from the "look what we found" website ;)

Back