Wanting to start....

hey there ffbb,
just want to give you a huge welcome to the best support forum EVER..........good luck with cd when you start and post often,
elaine x

Hi FFBB,

I just wanted to give you a welcome hug, and let you know we are all friends here, and as soon as you start you will think it is the best diet, just keep yourself focused, I wrote a list of goals, smaller and larger ones, and my 2 year old focussed heavily in them.. it is a fantastic diet if you stick to it 100% and only drink and eat what you are told (well bars & shakes) unless they put you on a higher plan.. see your CDC as soon as you can as you will need to get a medical form filled in and signed by your doctor..

Anyway welcome and I hope you enjoy your ride to your final destination!

Love

Yeah well I had intentions...we also have a york gym in the garage that was a clothes horse too for about 3 years and I got it about 10 years ago!! *LOL* Thing was I joined the gym to use the same equiptment that I had sitting at home for free...what a goof!! it will be nice to see what it looks like as it is still in the box!! :D

LOL you're sounding a bit too much like me now hun!! :) maybe if it's been there long enough you shouldn't open the box, it might be a collectors item now ;)

Hiya, I started at 23 stones and have lost five since 26 January. This diet is great. I thought about the gastric band like you too, but gave CD a go as my "last chance".

Hi and welcome , you will find all the help and advice u need here! this site is fantastic!!! i am also bigger than you and CD is great !! i have done 3 weeks of Lipotrim and this is my first week of CD and i am soooo glad i switched .
Wishing you all the luck in the world!!!!

Lea xxx
;) Thanks so much!! Glad to hear that I am not alone and that it is all achieveable. You just keep up the good work and I am sure I will be with you in the not too distant future.:p

Thanks again.
Jenn

hey there ffbb,
just want to give you a huge welcome to the best support forum EVER..........good luck with cd when you start and post often,
elaine x

:) You can be sure I will!!! Thank you for the warm and woderful welcome. I got an email from the CDC so hopefully i will be seeing her this coming week. I really don't think my GP willhave a problem. He knows I have been trying to lose weight and have been having problems. I even had a blood test done about 6 weeks ago and it said everything was fine and dandy. Everything is functioning fine, so no real reason I can't loose. Funny thing is I weighted myself two days ago and I weighted 21 stone. But then I weighted in the morning (after my freak out about the weight) and i was 20 stone 12....and not this morning I am 20 stone 9. I haven't done anything. That is what freaks me. If I watch every morsel that goes in my mouth nothing comes off. If I just eat when I am hungry and stop when I am full I lose it. :rolleyes:I must just be a freak. But it would be nice to lose some BEFORE I go CD.
Anyway thanks.
Jenn

Good Luck. Am sure you will do well, you sound really determined.:)

LOL you're sounding a bit too much like me now hun!! :) maybe if it's been there long enough you shouldn't open the box, it might be a collectors item now ;)

:D Yeah well we are what we are eh!! Tell me about it a nice £600+ collectors item!! It was all so that I had something I could do in the house instead of driving 30 mins to the gym and the 30 mins home to use a machine that I have at home. AHHHH!!! I did have a personal trainer for a while. ( not sure I mentioned it) it was expensive but I did lose weight. Whilst he was there when I was walking outside....he was also there walking on a a tredmill next to me at the gym. After a while I just throught...woah...I am paying all this money for someone to walk next to me ....what a bad idea!! It was ok when I was out on the streets as he kept my pace but when I machine does it...what is the point. Besides ( now don't laugh) I used to be an aerobics instructor!! *LOL* So I know WHAT to do....for me...it is just getting over the first few weeks of getting me to do it...then I become obsessed.

Woah still talking too much...I'll stop..hahaha

So how have you found CD? What have been your worst moments and your best.
Jenn

i chucked myself in at the deep end after a couple of blowout meals and man was it nasty!! i couldn't resist the final nastiness of a kebab one night and fish and chips the next. now i find ss ok because i'm no longer hungry, but be warned. the first week is difficult.

saying that, once you are through it you'll feel great and what is a week in the grand scheme of things for such fast weight loss?

abz xx

So you don't die if you have a bit of a "blip"? hahaha I am sure I will be ok. I do think and am under no illusion that the first week will be difficult so expect tons of posts in my first week....but seeing how well all of you have done oly serves to encourage me more. I am so determined not to be the "fat mum" that kids make funof my son about and if I could tell you about the clothes I have it is unreal. At least I know I don't need to buy any more for a while. I could start a shop with all the clothes I have....hahaha all varying ( lilke i am sure most of you have too) from my pg clothes which got up to a 30 all the way to 14's. Most of the brand new and unworn...most not even out of the packages.:D

Jenn

Hi FFBB,

I just wanted to give you a welcome hug, and let you know we are all friends here, and as soon as you start you will think it is the best diet, just keep yourself focused, I wrote a list of goals, smaller and larger ones, and my 2 year old focussed heavily in them.. it is a fantastic diet if you stick to it 100% and only drink and eat what you are told (well bars & shakes) unless they put you on a higher plan.. see your CDC as soon as you can as you will need to get a medical form filled in and signed by your doctor..

Anyway welcome and I hope you enjoy your ride to your final destination!

Love

Well thank you so so much. Yeah I am planning on sticking 100% ....besides from what I hear and can tell you have to go through the ugly bit all over again...but I know it is acheiveable. My husband is so very supportive of me and I am looking forward to having a more energy to play and do more with my son. Not sure what they are going to suggest I do, but I am not bothered about the whole "chewing" thing. How have you all found the taste? What are your favourite flavours of SS?

Jenn

Hiya, I started at 23 stones and have lost five since 26 January. This diet is great. I thought about the gastric band like you too, but gave CD a go as my "last chance".

Wow, that is fantasic!!! You should be really proud of yourself. That is what I am doing. My husband said that the money we save not having the band, I can use to "fix" any bits that may be bothing me after the weight loss. And I know me....whilst I am not after being a skinny minny, I just want some stuff on my thighs sorted. and of couse any excess skin, that may be left. If you don't mind my asking, how have you found that since losing the weight so fast? Is it an issue or has y our body been able to keep up?

Jenn

Good Luck. Am sure you will do well, you sound really determined.:)

Thanks a lot for your support!! I am certain this will work with 100% effort...and all the lovely people who are in the same boat and are achieving make me wish I had found this sooner. SO thank you for your comments.:D

j

Back