Warburtons Thins

Ineedtobegood

Not sure if this is the right place to post or the right thing to do - Im new to this forum - and to RC - I wanted to share with you RC's something new and low cal I have found...

Warburtons Thins... they are 100 cal each and they are cut in half so you can toast them and its a bit like a pannini or have it as it is and it makes a yummy sandwich and low cal too espec when you make a sarnie with 2 slices of normal bread.

I go them from my local Asda - they only had white so not sure if they do a wholemeal alternative??

I think they would be yum with homemade salsa on and a sprinkle of cheese and make like a pizza - you could have 2 and it would make 4 pizzas :)

Anyone else tried them ?

Not sure if you are allowed to post links but here is one - let me know if you are not and I will delete it...

Warburtons Sandwich Thins | Warburtons Square (ish) Wraps and Sandwich Thins

Thanks for this - they sound great to make a low cal pizza from. Good spot! Bet i wont be able to find em though :-(

x

I have just bought some. 100 cals and they look great!

Great spot.

I'm doing weight watchers and have just discovered them-they are lovely and fit right into my plan. Never thought of making pizza tho-that's on my list now !!

Back