Warburtons wholegrain 600g loaf

Maximus

Gold Member
According to SW website, this is a massive 4.5 syns per slice on all plans.

My question is assuming I have 2 slices (to make sandwich for work or toast etc.) I know I could count them as 9 syns but could I have one slice as a HEXB and one as a syn?

Seems a shame to waste it.

By the way this is what happens when a non-SW'er nicks your WW Danish Brown (even though they hate it but it was "better than nothing") and replace it and announce it's all crappy brown bread and all the same!!

It's not even a 400g loaf.

Any ideas how to measure/weigh/count it before I just give it away to someone who will enjoy it?

Steve

Edit: can I calculate two slices as 9 syns, convert 6 of them to a HEXB and the other 3 as syns?

I think that was what I was driving at - sort of combining syns and hex's (sex's or hyns lol)

Last edited:
Could you just cut the crusts off and it would be more the same size as a 400g loaf?? Never done it myself but I know someone who always just cuts the crusts off a normal sized loaf and counts it as a HB .... she's still losing!?!?

Actually, just noticed when you posted this, you've probably sorted it by now!

if it is just wholemeal bread, i.e. no seeds, you are allowed 57g of any wholemeal bread as a HEb. That is as stated on the healthy extras list on SW online.

Back