Warm Water!

MrsFatBum

Gold Member
A couple of weeks back I remember reading a thread about water and someone said that they loved drinking warm water! I thought it was so bizarre but I drank a glass of warm water and realised then that I could drink so much water like that!! I have been drinking warm water since... and I manage to drink alot more than 2 litres a day! Before that I just about managed my 2 litres (massive struggle)...

I have drank a litre of water already today... usually I wouldnt have had any!!
So a MASSIVE thank you to whoever that person was xxxx lol

lol seriously warm water ???

I can't imagine that tasting very nice :p but I will have to try it.
I usually drink water straight from a 2 litre bottle.

Hiya all Ive been drinking aired water(slightly warm) whilst its been bloody freezing and found it a lot easier to get through it will switch back to cold water when the weather warms up LOL

Give it a try you will be amazed

xx Sharron

boiled water is really good for your stomach, it helps with digestion etc... plus your not meant to drink anything colder than body temp as it shocks the system!!

especially at this time of year, think we need all the help we can get to warm up! xx

In China they think you are seriously weird for drinking cold water. They believe that warm water is much better for you & if you drink really cold water it can make you ill. (What I had laryngitis thats what I was told had caused it).

I totally agree that its much easier to drink more of it (esp when its so cold) Warm water with a big chunk of lemon in is lovely.

xx

I take warm water first thing in the morning and it can keep you regular too. Freezing water is not too good for you, you should always let it warm up a little.

Last edited:
Hehe... FBTB I'm glad you tired it, I'm the one that recommended it and yep - still going strong with my 5-6 litres a day! Warm water rocks!! ;-)

My friend always drinks warm water and ive been known to drink it in the past. Its not that bad, ive been drinking peppermint tea and i like it :)

Can't do without my warm water especially in the morning, it really is great, this weather ya just cant drink cold water!

A couple of weeks back I remember reading a thread about water and someone said that they loved drinking warm water! I thought it was so bizarre but I drank a glass of warm water and realised then that I could drink so much water like that!! I have been drinking warm water since... and I manage to drink alot more than 2 litres a day! Before that I just about managed my 2 litres (massive struggle)...

I have drank a litre of water already today... usually I wouldnt have had any!!
So a MASSIVE thank you to whoever that person was xxxx lol

just read this and instantly went and tried it!

its very nice.... and different. good starter-off in the morning if you aint up for a coffee yet :)

Really must try this warm water malarky, just putting kettle on! XX

hehehe... dont have it too warm tho!
I just have it warm from the tap...
for some strange reason I find warm water sweeter... (my tastebuds are bonkers)

Back