Warning - Banana Muffin

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by scareypeanuts, 27 June 2007 Social URL.

1. scareypeanuts

scareypeanuts Just one day at a time

Diet:
    Waiting to start Avidlite
    Ok, now this is a serious matter :eek:

:sign0009:be very careful if you make the Banana shake into a muffin as it may explode :doh: in your microwave, just leaving you scraping the bits of the side of the cup or the microwave :cry:. This has only happened to my last two, so whether it is a nasty batch of exploding Banana Shakes i do not know.

You have been warned..............LOL

On a more serious note, this happened to me at work and the strange looks i got as i scraped the muffin off the cup.......do they not know it was my lunch!!! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fatpossum

fatpossum Silver Member

I tried the banana muffin .... ONCE!!!

It was a disaster - like sticky play dough. Could have been used to stick wall paper.

Never again!

4. Lottyfern

Lottyfern Full Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife now CD
    I made one and didn't like it the chocolate ones the best I think:gimi: u were lucky it didn't blow the bloody doors off LOL

5. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    you are so right. Nana muffins = VILE!!!

6. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

I've not tried a banana muffin and after reading this thread I don't think I'll be making one :)

Cath

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.