Warning : Contains Cravings!

Coleslaw and Wagon Wheels (not together!), which is really strange as I didn't think I even liked Wagon Wheels before this but now I REALLY want one!!

the kitkat chunky that is in the fridge .... staring at me, have them for my young son, thats type-one diabetic, dont normally bother me, chocolate..... but its calling my name, lol, im now locked in my room with a black coffee and a glass of water....

breaded fish, homemade chips and beans and giant chocolate buttons.

Galaxy chocolate. My fiance is Canadian, and his two children always ask me to take them Galaxy when I go over to Canada. Having a big supply of Galaxy in my case that I cant eat really kills me!

My Brother is over here from Canada jules , he always brings reeces peanut butter cups with him but i think we can get them here now anyway he has given my supply to my other brother this time lol xx

ohh i have a few im on LTF 2 weeks excatly.. and tonight i was so tempted to make something to eat.. i didn't and am heading to bed soon as the cravings are getting more... some are:

toasted crispy bacon and cheese sambo.
chicken tenders from supermacs
a crispy ham, mixed salad and cheese roll...

Taco chip..

oh.. and an italian bmt, from subway, on herb and cheese bread with ranch dressing please :D

Chicken fried rice, Chips and curry sauce with white bread...All I can think abouts chinese food, Its soo strange. Anybody think it would be totally not wise to have a small chinese to celebrate my birthday in November....:-(

Back