Warning for the men! Xmas is coming.

KD

Gone fishing
[youtube]Natn4bAfEk0[/youtube]

Teehee

lmao....pmsl ......lol....ooooohhhh let me pick myself up off the floor this is bloody brilliant........ho...ho...ho

Lucky I am not so stupid to allow my wife to be disappointed with her Christmas Present.

This year I have got her a top of the range Iron (with free ironing board) - £30 Romford Market. In addition, a handy save over door hangers set, thereby allowing her to spend more time ironing and less time having to make trips upstairs to get more hangers.

My hourly coffee service has been slow of late, so I have taken the hint and only gone and splashed out on a new coffee maker AND a new kettle.

She is going to be chuffed when she gets this little lot on Christmas morning.

I am thinking about getting her a new shammy for when she cleans my car on a Sunday. But I am not really sure. Will I be raising expectation for next year. Should I hold that back 'till her birthday. Oh to hell with the expense, she is worth it. A new shammy it will be.

I can't wait to see her smiling little face Christmas morning. Well, it is what Christmas is all about. I know I am soft, always have been.

Oh Brad, methinks you are spoiling Mrs Brad - if only Mr Dotty was so considerate.

**Sigh**

Lucky I am not so stupid to allow my wife to be disappointed with her Christmas Present.

This year I have got her a top of the range Iron (with free ironing board) - £30 Romford Market. In addition, a handy save over door hangers set, thereby allowing her to spend more time ironing and less time having to make trips upstairs to get more hangers.

My hourly coffee service has been slow of late, so I have taken the hint and only gone and splashed out on a new coffee maker AND a new kettle.

She is going to be chuffed when she gets this little lot on Christmas morning.

I am thinking about getting her a new shammy for when she cleans my car on a Sunday. But I am not really sure. Will I be raising expectation for next year. Should I hold that back 'till her birthday. Oh to hell with the expense, she is worth it. A new shammy it will be.

I can't wait to see her smiling little face Christmas morning. Well, it is what Christmas is all about. I know I am soft, always have been.

:eek: :confused: Hope my husband does not read this as it will be giving him ideas...:(

Oh Brad. How thoughtful :cool:

What sort of flowers do you like when you are in hospital? (Just so we can be prepared;))

Read between the lines before passing judgement

clearly there has been a breakdown in communications here.

The wrong lady got the wrong present!.

The best way around this is to buy a £20 Woolworths voucher and the lady could choose what she wants from a wide range of handy gifts cut price in the sale after Xmas.

There is a handy Oven Glove from JML that means she could hold the roasting dish with ease, or the cable tidy to tidy up all those cables from the X-Boxs and Playstations we lads have had to put up with. Or there is also that useful shaver type gadget that removes fluff from old jumpers, extending the life of her wardrobe considerably. I have noticed also a good line in ultrasonic cat and dog repelling devices to stop them soiling the flower beds so that weeding will be so much nicer in the Spring and as for the handy tyre inflating gift for when a flat occurs unexpectedly - thats bound to be a big seller.

Shame I have just split up from my partner after 23 years as this is a great year for choice for that special lady - weedkiller in particular (oral or intravenous?)

Merry Xmas one and all

Mindless

(just joking honestly)

Back