warning for when you go onto the steps

Moleymole

Nicki xxx
take it easy. The couple of times that I have overindulged I have been soooo ill. Christmas day and new years eve. Spicy foods seem to set me off really bad - it really is like having a gastric band now ! and I'm still losing weight ..

xx

thanks for the warning - remind me in a few months time. great to hear you are still losing though, especially as you are so nearly there!!!

thanks for the warning - remind me in a few months time. great to hear you are still losing though, especially as you are so nearly there!!!

I am keeping my fingers crossed for goal on Monday but we'll see - would be great though.

I'm not sure if I have a tummy bug as have a pain across my tum :( but cant believe how much eating is so hard now lol

well i'll keep my fingers crossed for you too - hope the tummy pains are better soon ;-)

Take care hun,I'm sure monday will be your goal day,you have doen sooooooooooooo good so far that it can't be otherwise,have a lot of rest and look after yourself.

I found that when I started going up the plans and had more than I should have! I still lost but it felt like my stomach had turned into lead it was so uncomfortable I just curled up with a hot water bottle (and generally had a little cry!) it does ease as you get used to having food but was not fun! Hope it all passes soon hun. I found splitting my meals made it easier. x

Hi moleymole

You've done amazingly well. I hope you reach your goal at next weigh in.

If your tummy pains continue go to doctors as could be gall stones, not to be dramatic but I had similar symtoms ie pain after eating food types I hadn't eaten for a while like spicy and fatty! Like I say I'm probably wrong but be aware!

Hope you feel better soon :)

when i indulged at xmas i couldn't get off the loo. i was going for england ;)

Back