WARNING!: SOME REAL FAT UGLY Start Pics & During...I'm Not Finished Yet...

m85912

Only a few more pounds...
Here are some start pictures as well as some during pictures. Looking at them, I still think I'm Fat now. I had a goal to reach at least 9st 10lbs, but I changed this yesterday to 8st 10lbs now... I know I've lost a substantial amount, but I'm still not HAPPY...if you know what I mean???
The start one was in the Pink Bikini (13st) and the current one, (all in black is pretty much now... (10st 5lbs) I still look CHUNKY and I hate that the love handles aren't shifting quite as quick as I'd want them to... The rest are just in between pics... I think I look better with clothes on!! (My MacBook camera seems to not fully capture how "slim" I am, as opposed to my camera I used while away on holiday below LOL)
Oh, I've just realised I can only add 5 files- I've more pics so I will add them to my album now.
*Sigh* It will all be over soon x- M

Attachments

• Photo 3.jpg
    Photo 3.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 1,199
  • Photo 6_4.jpg
    Photo 6_4.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 1,024
  • Photo 4.jpg
    Photo 4.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 352
  • Photo 8_4.jpg
    Photo 8_4.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 868
You look amazing, quite a difference.

wow well done hun.xx

You're looking great and you've kept your fab boobs. Wish mine weren't disappearing so quickly. :(

You're looking great and you've kept your fab boobs. Wish mine weren't disappearing so quickly. :(

hehehhehehhe, well, it's all in choosing the right bra aswell! It can do wonders!! xxxxxxxx

:D looking good, there is a big difference in your figure, keep it up, and from a blokes point of view, nice Boobs ;)

WOW!! What a difference. You look fantastic. Well done. :D xx

Well done you look fab!

wow - really fabulous, you look great.

Sara:)

We both agree you look great, John said there was nothing wrong with your weight before, and from both of us, we do not think your before pictures were fat or ugly, well done keep up the good work, you look like a model in the water pictures.

Thank You to everybody who has commented on my thread. I hope that I have contributed some sort of motivation for everybody else who is on this diet. Your kind words are greatly appreciated and have certainly left me feeling very optimistic for the rest of my CD journey.
********HUGS********** xxxxxxxx

Back