Warning! TS Break

If you're feeling like you want a mini break from TS but not sure if you'll be able to get back on it, don't have one!

I'm starting today after having one night off that quickly turned into a whole week and when I think that I could have had some more weight off I'm a bit peeved with myself especially as I have a target.

Now to try and get 2 and a half stone off on ten weeks! :(

I'm feeling disappointed in myself that I let this happen as I think I knew that I would, now it's time to pick myself back up and start again.

Has anyone else done this? And will my loss this week be like my first again?

H xxxx

Get back on it, you still can do it if you work really hard!!!! xxxxx

Don't be down hun, be proud of yourself that you only had a week and are back at it giving it 100% of your complete effort :bighug:

YOU CAN DO IT!! :D

its only a week out of the whole picture so just put it behind you and carry on. Im in a nightmare situation im going to benidorm 4 wk on sat with the girls all inclusive and im looking forward to it but dreading it regarding my diet. Im going to have my bars at breakfast but i know i cant have my shakes and soup and there will be alcohol involved but im just going to try and limit the damage and start again as soon as im back,x

I did it My last time round on exante! and it was such a horrible feeling, I proper beat Myself up over it (not literally lol) promised Myself this time that I am 100% TS at least for a few months! Everytime I get a craving for something I think back to that feeling I got when I fell off the wagon..... TOTALLY NOT WORTH IT!

You were only off a week babe you can still catch up, and lose the weight that you need to, if you stick to the plan this time round you can easily get that weight off.... remember food is not our friend at the moment! the shakes are :)

x

Thank you all for your encouraging replies! Back on it today and doing ok so far, not going to stew on it anymore. Bring on the weight loss!

You seem very hard on yourself, please don't be. We are all human after all, and dieting isn't easy is it. You're back on plan now......so can I say a very big 'Well done'. You can achieve your dream, we are all here for you :)

Don't be hard on yourself! The main thing here is that you are back on it :) - good on you!

Back