Was a size 20, now a 14/16. SW wiill make me a 12!!!!! Welcome to my diary

KellyS111

Hi!

I have read so many diaries for hints, tips and inspiration, so I thought I'd start my own.

I had my last baby in June last year. I have had a baby every third year since 2002. I'm happy with my four now. Three boys and a girl. I made the decision to not have anymore which was all done in November. SO....... Here I am...I started using an app, MFP, then WW. All good but with the app it's not structured enough for me, and with WW it worked, but I was always hungry. That was until friends persuaded me to give SW a go. I have lost 32lb and hope to lose another 32 with SW, but I'll see how I go when I get nearer target.

I have been doing it for 8 days now. I weigh in wednesdays starting next week because there was a problem with our group which has now been sorted. The first few days were hard, sorting out out what to have, what to avoid, planning ahead etc, but I think have it now. I was constantly looking at my book at what was a healthy a and a healthy b, so confusing lol.

I am really enjoying it and rarely feel hungry, and can't wait for next weeks weigh in. I'll try my best to fill this in every day as I sometimes get very distracted with 4 kids and my job.

Kelly

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

BREAKFAST
Muller light
Banana
Strawberries

LUNCH
Chicken
Lettuce
Carrots
Spinach
Fat free vinaigrette

DINNER ( already planned)
Red fat Sausages
Mash
Onions

Healthy a-milk
Healthy b 2 x alpens

Hey
Thats excellent well done on your weight loss :)
I have lost 2 stone 5 on the cambridge diet and have gone from a big 14 to a 12. I am hoping to lose another stone and hopefully tone up into a ten! I statred wednesday and am hoping this will work for me. After I came of CD I ended up using MFP and I felt the same its so easy to bend the rules. I dont understand how I have gone from eating hardly anything and doing lots of exercise to maintain to eating so much! I really hope I see some results this week. Let me know how u are getting on!

Back