Was doing great but sad sad news.

mollydog

Silver Member
I've posted about losing 5lbs in two days which i was delighted with.
Very very suddenly my Father in Law has passed away last night and i dont know how i will manage to keep focussed. My OH has taken it very badly and i know i should eat to keep my strength up to support him and his family but i was doing so well.
I've done a fair bit of baking to take to his mum for all the endless tea and coffee that will be drunk in the next few days and already today i've eaten shortbread, a brownie and a flapjack.
Sorry, I'm not looking for sympathy just not looking forward to this week at all and needed to put some words down. My mum and dad are on holiday in USA til Friday and i'm missing them.
Just as well most of us dont know whats ahead of us.
Anyway, had to put kids to my friends late last night so i'm going to pick them up and they will help make us feel better.

(((((hugs)))))

Im sure you will find the strengh hunni to do what ever feels right at this sad time. Just go with the flow, the diet can be put on hold untill its right for you.......

Much love and light

Woofy X

So sorry, you need to do what feels right for you

bigs hugs

As the others have said.... take care.

Really sorry to hear your news, thinking of you xxx

Sorry to hear your news and thinking of you and your family.

Go with what feel right for you at the mo.

Take care

Hi there, just wanted to say so sorry to hear the sad news, I can understand your concern as you were/are doing so well on cd and don't want to lose that but equally you need to be able to cope and be strong for others. It's a hard one and only you will know what feels right, you may find you need to eat for a few days but then you might be able to cope with cd, just so how you feel one day at a time and don't put any pressure on yourself :hug99: xxxx

I'm so sorry - such sad news and such a shock.

No advice other than do what feels right.

(((((HUG))))) to all of you

xxx

Sorry to hear your sad news. As you will be wanting to help everyone cope I can understand how and why the diet can disappear but ride this out and if you have to put the diet on hold just do that. On the other hand others have managed to concentrate on the diet and managed. We are all different there are no right or wrong answers.

But don't beat yourself up about it

Irene xx

So sorry to hear your news. Just be kind to yourself, as as everyone has said, just do what feels right. Take care of yourself.
xx

So sorry to hear your sad news, you need to look after yourself and you family, you need to do what is right for you.
Hugs

xxx

I'm so sorry for your sad news. I know it's hard, but do the best you can with sticking to your diet, and if you can't manage, then don't feel bad about it. Just do your best.

Thank you all so much. Your comments are much appreciated. Still very sad today but feeling a bit better. Got weigh in this afternoon but as i started without an official weigh by CDC i will use today as my start point. We had a few drinks last night, kids wanted tea from the chippie so OH and I shared a fish supper but neither of us could manage much. Had a bagel with smoked salmon for lunch but couldnt finish it so hopefully wont have done too much damage.
Thanks again for your kindness

(((hugs))) I lost my Dad just over a year ago and theres nothing any1 can really say, hunni. 1 day at a time. Just be there for 1 and other. Your OH is proud of you Im sure for caring so much about his Dad and being there, for him. Your Mum and Dad will be home soon and theres nothing like a cuddle from our Mums, Im very sure she will make it better for you both......

Eat when hungry and just go with the flow with No guilt!

Always some1 about if you just need to chat/moan or pass the time of day!!!

Your doing great, hunni.... Keep strong x

Woofy X

Well, weighed in this afternoon and even though i had done well Wed til Sat night I am only 7lbs heavier than the lightest i got to with CD (does that make sense!) last year.
Had a few munchies today but I've got next weeks packs and i'm ready to go. Want to loose stone and half and if i do this properly i could be at goal by Easter which is only 6 or 7 weeks away.
Thank you everyone for all your kind words.

Back