• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

was everyone else

Guru

Silver Member
S: 22st10.5lb C: 19st1.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 41.9 Loss: 3st9lb(16.01%)
I am right with you onlyme! Mine is tomorrow morning and I am contemplating ringing my CDC to find out what time her earliest weigh in is haha!

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
G: 13st0lb
Not for me hun!

Each week I'm more or less running to my CDC's house for the results of my weight loss that week!

It's a fab feeling seeing those numbers go down, down, down!!!

Hugs x x x

S: 18st10lb C: 18st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 41 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hun, i am on my first day.. and i already can't wait for my first weigh in - How sad is that? Haha.
Im just excited over-all with being on this diet :D

Last edited:

NettyJ

S: 15st12lb C: 0st11.9lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 1.7 Loss: 15st0.1lb(94.64%)
its a sort of excited, nervous feeling isnt it. i just had weigh in lastnight and i always turn up early ! its a mixture of worrying how well i have done and wanting to know how much iv lost. However, iv been picking so i sort of knew for the past 2 weeks that it wouldnt be that great, but next week I will be pleased with my weigh in and sooooo nervous on tuesday!

Nellyphant

Silver Member
S: 18st7lb C: 18st2lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 37.5 Loss: 0st5lb(1.93%)
My first WI is on Friday morning and I'm actually not looking forward to it. I've been 100% SS but I feel really bloated as I have't done a No2 for nearly a week and I seem to be retaining water as my fingers have swelled back up again. It's not due to not drinking enough as I'm on my 4th pint already today.

charley24

Silver Member
S: 16st4lb C: 16st4lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 36.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I get excited and nervous !

I weigh on my own scales and my CD comes to my house, I weigh in in my PJ's - take a pic with my mobile and then have brekkie, get dressed for when she arrives. So I will know early tomorrow morning !