was everyone else

onlyme!

is a naughty girl...
was everyone else really excited about the first WI?

I actually can't sit still because mine is tonight!

Does the excitement drop off?

I am right with you onlyme! Mine is tomorrow morning and I am contemplating ringing my CDC to find out what time her earliest weigh in is haha!

Not for me hun!

Each week I'm more or less running to my CDC's house for the results of my weight loss that week!

It's a fab feeling seeing those numbers go down, down, down!!!

Hugs x x x

Hun, i am on my first day.. and i already can't wait for my first weigh in - How sad is that? Haha.
Im just excited over-all with being on this diet :D

Last edited:
its a sort of excited, nervous feeling isnt it. i just had weigh in lastnight and i always turn up early ! its a mixture of worrying how well i have done and wanting to know how much iv lost. However, iv been picking so i sort of knew for the past 2 weeks that it wouldnt be that great, but next week I will be pleased with my weigh in and sooooo nervous on tuesday!

My first WI is on Friday morning and I'm actually not looking forward to it. I've been 100% SS but I feel really bloated as I have't done a No2 for nearly a week and I seem to be retaining water as my fingers have swelled back up again. It's not due to not drinking enough as I'm on my 4th pint already today.

I get excited and nervous !

I weigh on my own scales and my CD comes to my house, I weigh in in my PJ's - take a pic with my mobile and then have brekkie, get dressed for when she arrives. So I will know early tomorrow morning !

Back