Was feeling really sorry for myself.......

jodidi

Silver Member
I STS :cry:But by the end of class I left feeling even more determined to succeed! I've let the exercise slip as I thought I was losing well enough with just following the plan :copon:. So I decided to step it up this week and stick to red to see what happen would next week.

Then this morning (sorry this ones for the ladies) I look like I'm starting a star week, baring in mind I've had an implant just removed so I've not had one for at least 7month. I'm thinking this could explain why I had bloating recently and why I've had a couple of slow weeks (e.g. 1lb/wk) then stayed the same??? What do you think?

Aaah i think you might well be right! At least you've not put on, so i say go get 'em this week. i always find i don't lose as much on red, isn't it odd how everyone finds different things work best for them. Good Luck this week.

Thanks :) BTW I love your goal of to weigh less than your husband!

Yes i thought it would only take me a couple of weeks, but he is losing too!! I have warned him i'm going to sabotage him and feed him sausages all the time. I'm within 2 or 3lbs of him now so just a couple more weeks and i'll have to set a second mini goal to keep myself amused!

I've got a good few stone to go before I get below my hubbys weight but its all good fun because as you say its another goal to work towards!!!

Keep going Chuffy, you'll get there! I'd like to be as tall as my husband and then I wouldn't have so much weight to lose ....... put me on the rack !!!!!!

Back