Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Was feeling really sorry for myself.......

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jodidi, 10 June 2009 Social URL.

1. jodidi

jodidi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World!
    I STS :cry:But by the end of class I left feeling even more determined to succeed! I've let the exercise slip as I thought I was losing well enough with just following the plan :copon:. So I decided to step it up this week and stick to red to see what happen would next week.

Then this morning (sorry this ones for the ladies) I look like I'm starting a star week, baring in mind I've had an implant just removed so I've not had one for at least 7month. I'm thinking this could explain why I had bloating recently and why I've had a couple of slow weeks (e.g. 1lb/wk) then stayed the same??? What do you think?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chuffy_29

Chuffy_29 Bring it on!

Start Weight:
    103.19kg
    Current Weight:
    100.47kg
    Goal Weight:
    92.53kg
    Lost(%):
    2.7kg(2.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Aaah i think you might well be right! At least you've not put on, so i say go get 'em this week. i always find i don't lose as much on red, isn't it odd how everyone finds different things work best for them. Good Luck this week.

4. jodidi

jodidi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World!
    Thanks :) BTW I love your goal of to weigh less than your husband!

5. Chuffy_29

Chuffy_29 Bring it on!

Start Weight:
    103.19kg
    Current Weight:
    100.47kg
    Goal Weight:
    92.53kg
    Lost(%):
    2.7kg(2.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes i thought it would only take me a couple of weeks, but he is losing too!! I have warned him i'm going to sabotage him and feed him sausages all the time. I'm within 2 or 3lbs of him now so just a couple more weeks and i'll have to set a second mini goal to keep myself amused!

6. jodidi

jodidi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World!
    I've got a good few stone to go before I get below my hubbys weight but its all good fun because as you say its another goal to work towards!!!

7. Bev1963

Bev1963 Likes to Post

Keep going Chuffy, you'll get there! I'd like to be as tall as my husband and then I wouldn't have so much weight to lose ....... put me on the rack !!!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.