Was i mad??

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by HappyNoodles, 2 January 2010 Social URL.

1. HappyNoodles

HappyNoodles Gold Member

Start Weight:
    I unoffically started back on LT on Tuesday using my old shakes, going in on Sunday to start offiacally via the chemist - and have been going strong, but on New Years Eve I fell on ice and whacked my head so hard I starte getting sick-water :)- and suddenly got really tired so my bf brought me back to his and I had no shakes with me and didn't wake up untll yesterday evening at 7pm but had NO energy - this is DEFO not LT related,musta been the bang, so i didn't go home to get my shakes instead i...... had a bowl of beans, i feel like i needed something in me to boost my energy i didn't even enjoy them and it wasn't just an excuse,

eeek, am i mad? I feel fine now and back on track! :/
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrs bee

mrs bee doesn't like the rain!

no not mad! sometimes you do need something! When I did LT before I was really poorly and on anti biotics (not lt related of course!) after 3 days was no better so decided to eat, that really helped as I needed to build my strength!
    Main thing is ur back on it now- well done and hope the headache has gone!!! x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.