Was it a silly decision? (& hello everyone, newbie here!)

wahine

Hello everyone!
I have been reading these posts for the last week or so, and found them very useful during my first week of CD SSing, so thank you!

This evening, I was close to caving... silly really, as over the last week I have had some SERIOUS temptation put in front of me (like spending the day at the Google office, were it is policy that no staff shoud be more than 100yards from snacks, and not just any snacks, it was the pinacle of snacking heaven! oh god i am salivating just thinking of it!).

I was quite afraid of cheating, so instead I ate a Cambridge bar, even though I am only on day 10!!! Is that really bad? Will it affect my weight loss much? (I weighed yesterday and lost 10lbs in 9days!)

Last edited:
No - don't worry .... we only say not for the first 2weeks to check you are not ketosis sensitive. Having a bar instead of snacks was sooooo much better for you. WELL DONE!!!! Big pat on the back to you and your determination and great weight loss already!!

Having a bar instead of snacks is a great achievement, I bet a few weeks ago you thought you wouldn't be able to resist.
:happy096:

a whatta?? no. twas a training course. but oh my god i want to work there (despite the famed 'Google Stone': everyone who works there puts on a stone in the first month apparently!)

Seriously, fridges full of every ben and jerrys flavour, innocent smoothies, fancy drinks, AMAZING looking fruit, all kindsa chocolate bars and sweets, tyrrells crisps... all there free for the taking, Never mind the amazing food in the canteen.
[sorry, didn't mean to torture u there guys!!!]

...but i didn't touch anything!!! (actually the novelty of being around of it was almost pleasure enough!)

Back