Was it worth it?! (food mentioned)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by devilishandsweet, 7 July 2009 Social URL.

1. devilishandsweet

devilishandsweet 100% all the way!

Start Weight:
    26st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(17.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi all,

Went away for hubbys 40th over weekend and had a meal and a couple of drinks. I wasn't going to, but thought as it was a special occasion I would.

But do you know what?! I didn't enjoy the meal or wine…….. I felt full and lethargic afterwards and I hated feeling like it! I actually prefer the feeling I get on this diet (lots of energy and not feeling bloated)

So Monday morning I got back onto the wagon and it has reminded me of how hard the first few days are!

Was it worth it? NO! But I'm glad I did do it as it is a lesson learnt.

I'm not weighing in this week as it would de-motivate me if I put on etc

Hopefully next week I will have a good loss! xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Gold Member

This is a great post, its just a shame we cant have the hindsight before the act.

So many times we hear about just coming off the diet for a special occasion, but we should also notice how many people dissapear a few days after these planned breaks...
    As you say it just isn't worth it!
    Well done for coming forward and saying it how it is...
    I am at a special birthday party, the coming weekend and it would just so not be worth it to come off plan for it..
    I am also having a big birthday party and open house at the end of August... if I havent reached goal by then, then I will not eat... as you say the goal is just worth so much to risk it on one night or a weekend.
    Well done once again for getting straight back on! You have done so well already and will be knocking at goals door before you know it.

x

4. devilishandsweet

devilishandsweet 100% all the way!

Start Weight:
    26st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(17.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks Tilly xxxxx

If this post helps even one person I'll be happy! xxx

5. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    your not alone hun, others have posted similar in the past...and it always helps keep me on track thats for sure!

I stayed on SS for my leaving do, holiday and everything else that comes up....i know that MY journey is far more important than one day/night out and i know that there will be plenty more events to go to in the future...except, at these ones i will be svelt and stunning! Now THAT is a motivator!!! lol
    xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.