Wat to do when i finish week 4 .. Advice please

Z1000Rider

Hi all ... I'm into week 4 and am worried about the break week.. Any advice ??? I have done so well so far and would like to keep goin rather than stop ... What wud you suggest???

Hi, I'm only in week 2 but was wondering the same what you do when you get to food break week. Do you have to have 3 meals a day or just one and can you eat anything or still no carbs etc :confused:
Sorry couldnt help you out but hopefully some of the guys on here who have been doing it for a while will be able to help us out x

Personally I wont be doing any Add A Meal weeks because I dont want to. I know a lot of other people on here dont/wont as well.
Exante have to recommend that we do because we are not being monitored by anyone.

When you do AAM week though you have your 3 exante packs as normal and a low carb meal.

Hi there! Glad to see you are still doing so well! I've decided not to have a food week - I just want to keep going and get rid of this weight! Scared that if I taste food again I will struggle to go without it again. Totally your decision but just go with what you feel is right. Shakes all the way for me - I think!! X

Didnt realise you could go without doing a food week which is great news as I too do not trust myself to have any kind of food cause I know I'll just want more and more and more and more and more.
Straight through with the shakes it is, great advice, thank you x

Hey kids :) I'm on week 5 TS at the moment and it was supposed to be my AAM week this week. I've decided not to do it, however, mostly for the reasons outlined above - I don't want to risk not being able to get back on the wagon, especially now I'm so comfortable on the diet. I will, however, be having an AAM week on weeks 13. That makes 12 weeks TS 100% and I know from experience that after that long my body needs a break from total food replacement. It's up to you, in the end :)

thanks everyone... thats my mind made up no AAM week for me.. I'll just keep going until week 13 then... thank you again :)

Back