***Watch the Weight Disappear WEDNESDAY Hour by Hour***

Morning all

Quick hello from me as DS just gone for nap so need to get in shower pronto!will catch up with thread later!

Its our 3rd wedding aniversary today, cant believe its been 3 years! Im so glad Im back to wedding weight, might wear what I wore to go to the hairdressers on the morning of the wedding today!

Going out for a meal and cinema tonight, going to a carvery so it'll be easy to get a SS+ type meal.looking forward to it, its nice to get out just the 2 of us and will only be our second "date" since DS arrived.

hope you all have great days!!

Thanks Well and Good and Lisa, it is soo hard to stay off the scales hehehe !

Good luck for your appointment Julie, hope all goes well :)

I am having cup of white tea (thanks to whomever mentioned it yesterday) ! With 2 sweetners, it is much more like a real cuppa taste !

Have been and done my shopping, started the housework (groan) little Figaro the kitten is lovely but makes a mess with cat litter ! Still 4 weeks and he will be outside doing it on hubbys vegetable plot I guess !

A Friend from work started CD today as I spurred her on, I said if I can get thru it, you can ! She did it once before and quit on day 3, I assured her 3 and 4 were worst days for me.

Hope everyone having a nice day, it's soooooooooo SUNNY !!!!!!

Loving it !

morning all i am trying to glug my water today as i have been a bit slack :-(
i have mowed the lawn put the washing out and i am off to do the food shopping in a mo its all go go go

Just a quickie from me - checking in before lunch. Sorry, "Lunch". Going to try tetra-made-into-mocha today.

I've just had a fabulous morning at work. Solved a Very Big Problem. Am deeply, deeply chuffed. HURRAH!! Now the trick is not to eat a cake to celebrate...

Good luck Julie, fingers crossed x

Lizx

Liz well done on sorting whatever it was!

Kerry, you have just inspired me. Want to be outside but can't justify sitting in sun... so will mow the jungle that has sprung up where our lawn once was! Thanks... excerise too, can't be bad!

xxx

Ooh just found out that my CV has been put forward for a pretty good job, I want it!! *thinking positive thoughts* If I got it, I'd be starting monday and could move soon!

Hi everyone, hope your appointment goes well today Julie, my fingers are crossed for you. Awww sweet Charley on your kitten, I have 5 10 week old kittens here as one of my cats had them, and they are always running everywhere and throwing the litter around... and their food.. lol
Good luck on the job hunting and your applications Caroline... Awww Mia, that happens to me sometimes, the scales go up and I spend 30 minutes saying to my hubby, I dont know how that can happen, how on earth can I put on weight when I eat so little.. I bet he dreads those days, but it does always come off again before WI.
Had my WI this morning and I have lost 3lb which is great as I am on 810, and went out for a Fathers Day meal on Sunday and didn't stick to plan, although only drunk diet coke. This weightloss takes me over the 50lb mark and makes it 3 stone exactly since I started CD 3 months ago, so I must be totally average.

no probs Katy glad i could be of assistance lol i had to chased all the pygmies out of my jungle before mowing it

Can't turn the b****y mower on, think it is out of petrol! Grr. What a wimp, will have to wait for OH to sort it later cos I don't know the mixture ratio. Stooopid.

xxx

Well done Greeneyes for losing 3lb this week!

Well done Greeneyes. Finally got that grass mown... yay!!! Knackered now!

xxx

Thanks for all your messages of support really means loads!! Cant believe we got married on the same day Angela what a small world it is!! Good news from meeting and best feel good factor was the nurse who called us in was looking me up and down...I eventually asked her if there was a problem and she said that my doctor had said that my BMI was raised and she couldnt see how it could be...RESULT!!! Told her about diet and she said she couldnt believe it yey... anyhow all we need now is a me to have a couple of blood tests and hubby to give his contribution and its all systems go am so excited...watch this space could be a cd baby xxx

that's brilliant! i've my first hospital appointment in 3 weeks and got to loose some before then! No way will i have a bmi of 30 by then :(

Good luck hopefully it wont take that long and you will be joining me on this mad mad journey!!xxx

Back