watchng tv online?

juicygooseface

♥juicy♥
hi guys!
im just wondering where i can watch some good quality programmes online?
ive know the basic channels like channel 5 and e4 and that but i wanna catch up on pretty little liars and most places make u sign up or do surveys and that. i dont mind signing up if i know its legit and i wont have to pay or anything, but places like mtv uk only do up to series 1 of PLL as its shown in america b4 here!
any advice about online tv would be great i hope u dont mind my asking!
thanks xxxx

thankyou! i will have a look now and get back to you! xxx

wow it works! lol only thing is it takes ages to load - does it cut on and off very much whilst ur watching it? xxx

No not at all, it only takes a few seconds to buffer for me and then plays smoothly the whole way through. What show is it you're trying to watch and I'll test it at my end?

ive been trying to watch pretty little liars! it was the first episode of the second series and i tried friends too but they seemed to jump loads :(
ill keep trying!
thank you for all your replies i very much appreciate them im going to test them now!
xxxx

one of them wanted me to sign up, the sidereel one - do u get a lot of spam sent to ur inbox from it? xxx

You don't have to sign up to watch on sidereel - it just speeds things up. One you have found a listing for the programme you want to watch choose the streams for megavideo or videobb as these are the best. Both have viewing limits of around 72 minutes though - you can watch for that length of time then have to wait an hour before you canwatch anymore. But you can get around that by copying the link to the video stream and using www.sheepser.com to bypass the time limit.

thankyou for your help im going to investigate when i get home - i wouldnt be watching more than that a night anyway :)
xxx

i tried this one but it wanted my bank details - no way! lol xxxx

I don't really understand that a I've never once been asked for bank details. Are you trying to sign up? I didn't bother wih that :)

Here's the link for Pretty Little Liars, Season 2 Episode 1:

Watch Pretty Little Liars - Season 2 Episode 1: It's Alive

If you click on Quick Play Episode it comes up with a series of different links that you can try.

Could it just have been a pop up or something asking for bank details?

If you try the ch131 one I posted, you can watch them all for free without signing up. Pretty little liars is on there too :)

You just need to click on Tv shows on the left hand side and it produces a massive list of them all. I used to use it to watch Jersey Shore. xxx

I don't really understand that a I've never once been asked for bank details. Are you trying to sign up? I didn't bother wih that :)

Here's the link for Pretty Little Liars, Season 2 Episode 1:

Watch Pretty Little Liars - Season 2 Episode 1: It's Alive

If you click on Quick Play Episode it comes up with a series of different links that you can try.

Could it just have been a pop up or something asking for bank details?
yeah i tried signing up! lol never mind ill see wht i can find - im going to check that link out, thankyou! :) xxx

Well I am thrilled with all the links especially the ones from Sian and Elb.

What a difference it will make to our choice of things to watch.

The great thing with these ones is they don't stop us from watching them cos we are not in the u.k.

Living in Spain we lose the satellite signal sometimes and some channels are a no no.

At last I can get Masterchef hurrah !!!!

Now if I can find a way of getting Eastenders I will be in heaven.

Back