• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Biggest Loser online

Katyo

I love the biggest loser USA and have watched up to season 7, and find it really motivates me when following CD. Now I no longer have a TV and only watch things online or DVDs. I have looked to buy some biggest loser series dvds which dont appear to exist so was wondering if anyone knows how it is possible to watch it online? I would love to watch it again, it keeps me feeling positive. Just thought someone out there might know......

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Katyo

Anyone???!! ;)

Jayellekay

this time - the last time
If there is a way - I haven't found it yet!

coralprincess

Happiest Girl :D
Me either, you just have to wait for it to hit our channels!

I watch Losing It with Jillian Michaels & the last 10lbs bootcamp, they are on Sky if you have it. There's also Thintervention with Jackie Warner but that's a bit rubbish ;)

Ru2thy

I love the biggest loser!! New series started ob sky a couple weeks ago on tues nights. flicking thro my tv guide last night I noticed biggest loser Australia on all weekend skyliving/skylivingit (can't remember which on) don't think I can justify sitting in front of the telly all weekend but def one to record!!

I've got The Biggest Loser for the Xbox kinect and it's fantastic. I did it for the first time yesterday and only did a little 30min workout - but it was brill. Glad that i've got a little bit more energy now and can try a bit of light exercise lolxx