WATCHOUT FOR SOMEONE NAMED JO

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by spottitchsam, 23 February 2010 Social URL.

1. spottitchsam

spottitchsam Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(2.57%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi guys
    only looked at my emails which came last week.due to the fact Ive "not been with it"ive been very ill for the past week.anyway one of the emails i had was from someone named jo.apparantly they had read about me travelling to london for the "meet"and they said that has they lived near me would it be possiable for us to travel together.they said they would arrange for us to meet at the train station
    if i could post on here.didnt think nothing wrong until i mentioned it to 1 of my daughters which she then pointed out to me,How do they know that they live nr me,ive only got glos england as my location.Also im travelling by coach,And im not travelling alone.And why not "speak"to me via this thread/post/forum whatever you call this.ive not told my hubby or son who are travelling with me incase they say it might be best if i did not go.
    if the person who is named jo reads this im sorry if i seemed to go over the top but it does sound a bit dodgy.
    if anyone knows that this person is genuine would they let me know asap and i will take this post off.
    thanks guys once more.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. X_Tasha_X

X_Tasha_X Silver Member

Eeek sounds weird, you have every right to be weary of anyone you dont know who emails you out of the blue eek! Sounds weird to me i dunno why they wouldnt just pm you on here? Good for you to be careful hun <3 xx

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Theres a facility on here to email members direct, so its just like PMing. I think it should show the persons user name on it too though

5. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    How would they get your email ?

6. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Ah, that answers that then ! Prob very innocent

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers

Click on someones user name and you get a drop down menu 'Send email to member' is an option on it. It doesnt give out the email address but if you complete the page it takes you to it sends it as an email to the members email account

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.