WATCHOUT FOR SOMEONE NAMED JO

spottitchsam

Silver Member
hi guys
only looked at my emails which came last week.due to the fact Ive "not been with it"ive been very ill for the past week.anyway one of the emails i had was from someone named jo.apparantly they had read about me travelling to london for the "meet"and they said that has they lived near me would it be possiable for us to travel together.they said they would arrange for us to meet at the train station
if i could post on here.didnt think nothing wrong until i mentioned it to 1 of my daughters which she then pointed out to me,How do they know that they live nr me,ive only got glos england as my location.Also im travelling by coach,And im not travelling alone.And why not "speak"to me via this thread/post/forum whatever you call this.ive not told my hubby or son who are travelling with me incase they say it might be best if i did not go.
if the person who is named jo reads this im sorry if i seemed to go over the top but it does sound a bit dodgy.
if anyone knows that this person is genuine would they let me know asap and i will take this post off.
thanks guys once more.

Eeek sounds weird, you have every right to be weary of anyone you dont know who emails you out of the blue eek! Sounds weird to me i dunno why they wouldnt just pm you on here? Good for you to be careful hun <3 xx

Theres a facility on here to email members direct, so its just like PMing. I think it should show the persons user name on it too though

Back