water alternative

samsmummy

Hi Guys
Well i re-started (again) on Sunday but this time im armed with info to help my journey, i really struggle with water (no likey too much ) so asked my cdc for the stuff you dilute (getting sent to me Wednesday ) but she also told me that some of the perfectly clear range is ok so off to Morrisons i ran (well not exactly ran ) and there it was Still red apple and Sparkling strawberry & kiwi both which contain the malic acid so armed with a few of each i went to the checkout and then headed home this time actually looking forward to starting the diet ...... and i must say the red apple actually quite refreshing had it with loads of ice totally so much easier for me to drink....... well im off now hope this helps someone out xxxxxx :bliss:

You can also make your shakes up with extra water ... I'm bad with water too but make my shakes with about 1pint of water ... sometimes pint and half.

Thanks for the tip! :D I like these little 'cheats' that aren't really cheats. I will file that along with the occasional coke zero and psyllium porridge!

Hi Guys
perfectly clear range is ok so off to Morrisons i ran (well not exactly ran ) and there it was Still red apple and Sparkling strawberry & kiwi both which contain the malic acid
so its only certain Perfectly Clear flavours or all that contain the malic acid? is this acceptable on CD?
my CDC never mentions stuff like this :(

You can also make your shakes up with extra water ... I'm bad with water too but make my shakes with about 1pint of water ... sometimes pint and half.

That's what I do too!

Good luck with the restart!

I also try to make sure I drink water on the hour every hour at least!

I haven't tried any of the water flavourings, but I find I can only drink water now if it's luke warm:eek: I really can't abide cold water, but warm stuff I can drink pints of!

Oh well, anything that gets me drinking I guess.....

Now the weather's turning nicer, you could freeze some of your water with the CD flavouring into ice lolly moulds too:)

Tracey
x

Is lactic acid ok too? MY son loves sugar free cream soda, which is totally yum. Label doesnt mention citric acid but there is lactic acid.

I do drink Coke Zero sometimes, it gets me by, even tho unofficial! Thanks for the tip, too.

xx

I haven't tried any of the water flavourings, but I find I can only drink water now if it's luke warm:eek: I really can't abide cold water, but warm stuff I can drink pints of!

Me too :) I can drink loads of luke warm water, cant drink the cold stuff at all :)

Thanks for the tip. Best of luck with the restart.
Love the little cheats :) I am a coke zero girl, its such a nice treat in the evening with just a the tiny bit of guilt which all treats need :)

Back