Water and loss ?

mypartyiz

About this water drinking, is it right that the more water you drink literally means the more weight you lose??

xxxxx

Absolutely ! I've noticed that since I have upped my intake to at least 6 litres a day my losses have been considerably better. The way I overcame the obstacle of the amount was drinking from a 1.5l bottle instead of a 1l bottle. I try to drink 1 bottle with each pack and this seems to work.

Well i've nothing to compare to as i've always drunk 5lts a day but they do say the more you drink, the more you shrink!!!! :D

o my gosh! i manage to force down a pint with each pack!

better get myself a bigger glass! lol thanks to both of you :D i'll go get a drink now i think haha

xxxxxxxx

They say it's usually better to sip it over a period of time rather than all in one go, what i do is fill a pint glass every hour-ish and then that's my drink for that hour, repeat throughout day lol. I don't tend to drink much after 8pm or i'd be weeing all night :D

aha! lol good good. yesterday i drank about 9 pints from 12pm til about 10pm so thats about the same isnt it :)

thats a really good idea aswel, thanks :D

i start my new job on monday, not goin 2 try explain why i need the loo every hour! ha ha :giggle:

do u know if theres a way of getin in ketosis quicker, like the more water you drink the quicker or is it just a thing your body does as its own pace?

xxxxx

Sounds like you've got the water thing sussed :D I'm not sure with Ketosis to be honest, I know that those who cut out carbs in preperation would probably get into it quicker but i didn't bother and was in it by day 3

i didnt either lol. i binged, hard. but not feeling any different to usual. no headaches or extra coldness (usually cold anyway) or anything. :D

mum said i might b in it by tomorrow..i hope so! wana start losing and shrinking asap lol

thank u loads, very helpful :D:D:D

xxxxxxx

Definitely!!

The water helps to carry the products of ketosis out of the body - ie FAT!

I'm drinking for England anyway - just in case! Don't want anything to slow down the fat loss.

Back