Water and Weight ?

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by sarahloveswelshcobs, 25 January 2008 Social URL.

1. sarahloveswelshcobs

sarahloveswelshcobs Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(8.19%)
    Diet:
    low carb, low fat
    It's now that time of the month..

I lost 3lb my first week and 4lb my second. I was very pleased with my 7lb loss !

Week 3 - depsite not eating anything I shouldn't - I put ON 5 > 6lb practically in 1 > 2 days ! I'd put it down to water retention being pmc. - practically back to where I was when I started

Since lurking on here before joining - I realised the 1 litre of total fluid intake I was drinking a day just wasn't enough. I have upped it since the beginning of the week to as close to 4 litres a day.

This week, I've got a 1lb loss :sigh: - ie only 2lb less than where I started :cry:

Do you think that's an actual loss of more than it looks due to the vast increase in water intake - or am I kidding myself.

I do FEEL thinner. I do notice it in my belly. I certainley feel like I have more energy... but the scales have really peed me off. :break_diet: Can anyone "make" my weekend - or am I kidding myself ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Have you measured yourself hun.

I only lost 5lbs in my first 11 days, but I lost 3" off my waist!

4. sarahloveswelshcobs

sarahloveswelshcobs Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(8.19%)
    Diet:
    low carb, low fat
    I did this morning - I've lost 1" from my waist since this time last week. I had measuremed my nexk to and was surprised o see there was nearly an 1" difference there also

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.