Water body percentage?

ooooooohhh interesting, how do u know this by the way?

sorry im no help, will be spying for more answers for you tho xx

How does that get measured?! I never heard that before I read it on here :) x

flamecoral said:
How does that get measured?! I never heard that before I read it on here :) x

I think it sends some sort of electric current around the body or something, I'm not too sure, the scales in my pharmacy has metal plates so I have to stand bare foot on them. I think boots stores have ones where you hold the handle and the electric current goes through your hands. Xxx

I would not take too much notice of that! If you know that you have been drinhking the right amount of fluid and that you don't have any pre existing condition that might affect it then ignore. I am not aware of any device that can accurately tell you your water content from any external means. Do you have any kidney problems or are you urinating excessively? Best thing for you is to consult your Doctor.

I think that with Lipotrim you eliminate your carbohydrate stores so that you burn fat & go into ketosis. I don't know but the low water reading might relate to the amount of water that is usually bound to your carbohydrate stores.

I think that is why the initial weight loss is water & you have to be careful when re-feeding so that you don't put weight back on in fluid.

Anyway, if you are feeling good I wouldn't worry. If you are dehydrated you would not be peeing much, your skin and mouth would feel dry and you are likely to be constipated as well.

Yep, I agree, wouldnt worry. I havent seen anything official about the % water in your body. Stick at it you seem to be doing things exactly right.

Back