water challenge!

1lb gain.

Devastated

Confused

Angry

But; so frigging motivated for rhe week ahead. If it don't come off next week I'm just going to leave it there! It's a joke!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

awww there must be a reason, is it TOTM or anything? Hope it comes off next week, good luck x

Doing rubbish with the water challange :cry: Keep forgetting to take a bottle with me and rarely have access to decent water.

I WILL do bloody better next week. I had such a disappointing loss (1lb over 2 weeks) that I'm going to pull out all the stops next week..... more liquid, more body magic, more superspeed foods and less syns :)

Doing rubbish with the water challange :cry: Keep forgetting to take a bottle with me and rarely have access to decent water.

I WILL do bloody better next week. I had such a disappointing loss (1lb over 2 weeks) that I'm going to pull out all the stops next week..... more liquid, more body magic, more superspeed foods and less syns :)
So yr sorted then ha ha! Good luck next week, you should be fine if you do all that!:D

I had way over 2 litres of alcohol yesterday... does that count hahaha

trcy1066 said:

Don't be disheartened as a loss is still a loss! Word of friendly advice tho-dont reduce your syns as that doesn't normally help!! ( unless you were going over your 5-15 a day)

Well only manages 1.5 yesterday. So need to get my skates on today and tomorrow as it's weigh in Monday :/

I think I'm going to join in with this challenge! :D Does fizzy water count though? As I'm a bit addicted to that at the moment with orange squash in it to make it taste like fanta/tango.

Don't be disheartened as a loss is still a loss! Word of friendly advice tho-dont reduce your syns as that doesn't normally help!! ( unless you were going over your 5-15 a day)

Cheers for the encouragement, the bf says the same :) As for the advice, it's very much appreciated but I've been on SW 3 times before and have really struggled to get the weight down and each time it's been mostly the syns. I'm finding that if I can stick to approx. 5 a day (or less) that I lose better. I think that perhaps I'm subconciously cutting back on the right stuff if I have too many syns.

At Nettie.... :8855: nice try :)

elb4160 said:
I think I'm going to join in with this challenge! :D Does fizzy water count though? As I'm a bit addicted to that at the moment with orange squash in it to make it taste like fanta/tango.

I'm wondering this too, I love sparking water with sugar free squash..

Anyone have any ideas? x

trcy1066 said:
Cheers for the encouragement, the bf says the same :) As for the advice, it's very much appreciated but I've been on SW 3 times before and have really struggled to get the weight down and each time it's been mostly the syns. I'm finding that if I can stick to approx. 5 a day (or less) that I lose better. I think that perhaps I'm subconciously cutting back on the right stuff if I have too many syns.

At Nettie.... :8855: nice try :)

If that works for you then fine, but alot of people do this and think it will help, but the whole purpose of food optimising is that it's a balance and SYN is short for synergy, meaning working together. good luck on your continuing journey :)

wow.... i've had about 5 litres today trying to rehydrate myself from last night antics. only eaten a bacon sandwich all day... my delicate tummy cant take food today. WI tomorrow morning, probably put the 2lb from last week back on. blummin heck!

its gone very quiet on the water challenge front... how is everyone doing? I've had 1litre today, got another litre getting very cold in the freezer :)

Thank you for the reminder here too! I've not done well at all today - 2 brews and half a pint of diet cola... off I go in a minute for a big glass of squash!

Oops! Cheers for the reminder Nettie!

By the way, did you WI today?

well... no i havent weighed in. Im too scared! Far too much food and alcohol on Friday night I think I weigh more now than I did when I started 2 weeks ago! :eek:

:D
Thank you for the reminder here too! I've not done well at all today - 2 brews and half a pint of diet cola... off I go in a minute for a big glass of squash!

the nights still young, you can do it! :D

well... no i havent weighed in. Im too scared! Far too much food and alcohol on Friday night I think I weigh more now than I did when I started 2 weeks ago! :eek:

Oh bless - when you're ready hun ;)

You may be pleasantly surprised - apart from Friday night you had a good week didn't you?

Count it, draw a line, move on :) You can do this hun xx

I'm finding the water challenge harder this weekend! Will get straight back on the water wagon tomorrow morning. Only managed 0.75l today and none yesterday :-(

Back