water challenge!

I've had two litres today so I'm chuffed and only had three cans of diet coke which is amazing for me

Hi there, can I come on board too please? One question - does slimline tonic water count as I am enjoying drinking that right now lol

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Less of me said:
Juls - squash is fine.
I've done my 2 litres :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for that. Should be able to manage better. Xx

everyone is doing sooo well! fantastic!
I've got a very long meeting this morning.... about 5 hours! so going to make sure our admin assistant leaves plenty of jugs of water and I'm going to put a bowl of fruit in the room so I'm not starving when I get out of the meeting and head for the chippy!

Oops.. I've fallen off the water wagon a little.. last week I was drinking about 3ltrs a day, mostly because I was exercising in the evening so was needing the water.. however, come WI day it was not good! A gain! uh oh... So have maintained the exercise and downed the water to 1.5ltr - 2ltrs a day; low and behold I weighed myself this morning (after breakfast) and a loss of 5lbs.. am not getting too excited as I still have until thursday for WI. Also, brought a dress for holiday, and thought I'd buy the next size down from what I have been buying... and thats too big for me! So despite having slow loss, and a gain... I'm feeling quite motivated.. here's to steadying the water and a steady loss!

Do u know when your all drinking about 3 Litres a day, does this include the water for teas and coffee? Xx I'm stressing a bit about all this fluid lol. Funny i never had the same problem with beer LMAO.xx

nettie said:
everyone is doing sooo well! fantastic!
I've got a very long meeting this morning.... about 5 hours! so going to make sure our admin assistant leaves plenty of jugs of water and I'm going to put a bowl of fruit in the room so I'm not starving when I get out of the meeting and head for the chippy!

Sounds very organised -five hours is a bit marsh though isn't it? Do you know if slimline tonic would count, I normally have some (minus the gin - honest lol) in the afternoons. I am assuming it would but thought I would check anyway x

Everyone's doing fab
Only had a litre so far today but got an hours workout tonight so will drink plenty through that

1 pint down for the day so far :D 3 to go, but I'm going to aim for another 4 to increase my intake a bit. Just need to stop craving coffee so much :eek:

1 litre down 1/2 to go. I am really enjoying it and feel better in myself even though it is early days for me as yet :)

Drank a litre of squash so far and also 1 cup of tea and two coffees. Xxx

1l plus two large cups of tea for me so far today. Off out tonight, but driving to avoid the alcohol!

Hello peeps :) You're all doing fabulous by the sounds of it!! Keep it up :) I don't drink tea or coffee... (Unless I go to my Grans then she always makes me a lovely milky tea!!) and I drink two bottles of water a day & two pint glasses of squash every night and take one to bed!! No added sugar too so I'm hoping it's free?? Ha xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Yes blondee the no added sugar is free
I've done 2.5 litres now today going to try make it three before bed and only two and of diet coke result.

Back