water challenge!

Sounds very organised -five hours is a bit marsh though isn't it? Do you know if slimline tonic would count, I normally have some (minus the gin - honest lol) in the afternoons. I am assuming it would but thought I would check anyway x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Turned out to be a 4 hr meeting. I am the deputy manager of a childrens centre and have to have quarterly meetings with the local authority to ensure we are meeting targets. They are very lengthy! Had 2 cups of tea, a litre of water and a banana during the meeting and 2 weetabix before the meeting so that lasted me

Please can I join the challenge, reading through the posts have made me realise just how little I drink..... One glass of water and half a can of diet coke all day!

nettie said:
Turned out to be a 4 hr meeting. I am the deputy manager of a childrens centre and have to have quarterly meetings with the local authority to ensure we are meeting targets. They are very lengthy! Had 2 cups of tea, a litre of water and a banana during the meeting and 2 weetabix before the meeting so that lasted me

Just reread my original post to you about the meeting being a bit marsh lol - meant to read harsh lol.
Well I did 1 1/2 litres yesterday with ease, not sure if I should drink more if I have a coffee to compensate. Also had some additional drink with my slimline tonic,so about 2 litres in total. Wi today so fingers crossed it will be a good loss, will update later x

Have jumped on the water bandwagon this morning! Have brought both my 75cl bottles to work and filled them from the water chiller tap first thing! I am rubbish at drinking enuf full stop. Gonna try to cut out all the Coke Zero aswell. :) wish me luck

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Only drank about 1ltr yesterday as it was WI and I was running around like a blue arsed fly all day! Managed to lose 1.5lb which got me my Club 10 award :D

Well at wi today I lost that 1/2 lb plus another to boot so now weigh in a stone and a lb lighter. All down to the water I'm sure. Keep at it everyone x

Well done lovelies
I've been rubbish with my water today but will drink a litre at least tonight fingers crossed.

I've still got an hour and a half left in work but have been really good and drunk 3.5 of my 75cl bottles :) (so just over 2.5l) and I tried green tea-but didn't like it at all lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Started the challenge today. Managed 1.5l which is about a litre more than I normally have in a day! Not got off the toilet all day!! But because I was at work I have had the extra exercise!

Must admit I thought it had to be 1 1/2 litres heck I have to double it, I was on the loo all day with 1 1/2 lol. But here goes .....

I am slacking today which is unlike me....!! Only had 500ml but Ill be on the squash later - AFTER weigh in because if I dont manage to 'go' enough to get rid of it then I'll weigh heavier haha ;) xxx

Trango said:
I know what you mean, it's tricky trying to balance it all, good luck tonight though x

Thanks hun - I lost half a pound which has annoyed me as I've been to the gym twice this week!! I'm back on the squash now... Another 1litre done lol :) xx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Blondee said:
Thanks hun - I lost half a pound which has annoyed me as I've been to the gym twice this week!! I'm back on the squash now... Another 1litre done lol :) xx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Oh isn't it frustrating, still a loss is a loss so they say. Keep at it you will do great next week Blondee :)

I keep trying and failing to get anywhere near the right amount...I just struggle getting the water down my neck as its so bland and boring! :(

Back