water challenge!

Blaaaa. My water intake has been shocking! :-( have been so busy ( and my water bottles keep being moved!)

But

I lost 3.5lbs last night!!!!!! Woooooo! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ladybelle said:
Blaaaa. My water intake has been shocking! :-( have been so busy ( and my water bottles keep being moved!)

But

I lost 3.5lbs last night!!!!!! Woooooo! X

That's fab, well done you :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oh isn't it frustrating, still a loss is a loss so they say. Keep at it you will do great next week Blondee :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks Trango :) I hope so!! Must work extra hard this next week...!! Yes a loss is a loss but thats 1lb in two weeks... :( Just refreshing my brain with super speed foods to eat!! ;) Waters going down well today and only one loo stop so far!! 1L down...!! xx

ive had 2 litres today... shame ive eaten so much bad food!
one of our team has been moved to a different childrens centre so we had a bring and share today... not a healthy food in sight!

heyyyy whats happening with everyones water intake.... hope you've not forgotten about this hehe.
I have been doing rubbish but going to the shop soon to stock up on bottled water :)

I'm home today so will measure out a jug of water to try and judge how much I have on a normal working day :)

There seems to be an optimum amount to drink ... I've noticed people who drink more than 3 litres do not lose as much weight as those who drink 2 litres ... am I right?

I've done 1.5 so far today. So should be able to do the 2 litres no problem. 3lb loss this week, so pleased :)

well done everyone. I can do the water bit... its the food bit I'm not so successful with haha! xx

I've been doing between 1.5 and two litres a day for the last week, WI tomorrow so will see if it's helping been super good as well so fingers crossed

Please can I join I need to start drinking more water. I don't drink any only tea, coffee and a couple of glasses of squash.
Back in work tomorrow - time to start.x

Happyem72 said:
Please can I join I need to start drinking more water. I don't drink any only tea, coffee and a couple of glasses of squash.
Back in work tomorrow - time to start.x

Welcome :)

I started this yesterday and I'm setting a target of 2 litres per day. I did really well yesterday and drunk the full2 litres. Only at 1 litre so far today but that is a vast improvement on nothing but coffee and tea and pepsi max. Baddddd.

I'm already feeling much better - less of an appetite and have more energy. My skin is amazingly clear too. It's worth th extra trips to the loo!!

I've been bad with everything this weekend; :-( I'm gutted. It was OH fathers 60th which meant meals out; bbq's champagne and to top it off OH were treated to an Indian due to all our work we'd put in doing all the food etc. But I think the Indian was the healthiest! Lol. Oh very dear.

Back on track let's see if I can savour anything this week. Starting with water. Flush flush flush this bad stuff out my system! X

After a3lb gain:'( and after advice given to me on the monfayweigh in team,i am goinh to join the challenge:-D have a litre and half bottle ready yo take to work.(buxton ltr +half are bogof at the co op)(sorry for any typod,havnt got my glasses on and txting from phone!)

Good luck acc.
Just make sure you do it everyday before weigh in otherwise your body won't have time to cotton on to what you're doing. It definately works though :)

heyyy all you lovely lot!
sounds like its going well :)
i only have to look at water now and i need a wee! still going though and only had one bad evening this week but stayed very low on syns other days so hoping for 2lbs off! xx

Hi I didn't do very well yesterday completely forgot until it was time to go home.
Today was much better drunk over a litre in work and 2 pints since I have been home.
I think that everyone in work thinks I am ill with the amount of time I have visited the toilet but I hope it will be worth it.

Back