water challenge!

I started this yesterday and I'm setting a target of 2 litres per day. I did really well yesterday and drunk the full2 litres. Only at 1 litre so far today but that is a vast improvement on nothing but coffee and tea and pepsi max. Baddddd.

I'm already feeling much better - less of an appetite and have more energy. My skin is amazingly clear too. It's worth th extra trips to the loo!!

I'm starting to drink more water too - as I'm a coffee & pepsi max girl too!

I had 4 litres of water yesterday! spent the day at Lytham St. Annes and it was sooo hot and to avoid the ice creams, fish and chips I just had water!

I had 4 litres of water yesterday! spent the day at Lytham St. Annes and it was sooo hot and to avoid the ice creams, fish and chips I just had water!

Well done you!:clap: That takes some determination! I found yesterday drinking more water; I wasn't constantly looking for what I could eat next as I was feeling so full all the time!:D

Well done you!:clap: That takes some determination! I found yesterday drinking more water; I wasn't constantly looking for what I could eat next as I was feeling so full all the time!:D

ive been drinking alot more water at work and found that i am not even tempted by the endless supply of sweets and cookies in the office and i havent used the vending machine for about 3 weeks! :D

ive been drinking alot more water at work and found that i am not even tempted by the endless supply of sweets and cookies in the office and i havent used the vending machine for about 3 weeks! :D

I've been feeling less tempted to eat the naughties too since I started drinking more water - it's amazing the difference drinking a little more water can make!:D

Pweeese can i join too?? I am in panic mode as had fallen so far off the wagon i couldn't see it anymore! I have a holiday booked and fly out in... 4 weeks, 1 day... Yikes! I will be doing everything to get this weight off!!
So far i have had around a litre of water so will top up my bottle when i get home. Thinking 2 - 2.5 litres a day would be good

I bought myself a lovely 1litre jug in IKEA the other day, my plan is to fill with with NAS squash in the morning on Sat and Sun and make sure I drink two of them.. the weekends let me down terrrible.. I used to be great at keeping up the water intake.. but fizzy drinks invaded my life for a while..
Because I didn't drink much water over the weekend, I feel like today I'm starting all over again!

Pweeese can i join too?? I am in panic mode as had fallen so far off the wagon i couldn't see it anymore! I have a holiday booked and fly out in... 4 weeks, 1 day... Yikes! I will be doing everything to get this weight off!!
So far i have had around a litre of water so will top up my bottle when i get home. Thinking 2 - 2.5 litres a day would be good

course you can join us... good luck xx

i have had 3 litres of water today... and a full melon! and a punnet of strawberries! and i have got pineapple for after tea! had a very good day sw wise and its sw chips with pork and loads of veg for tea... my fav! going to start the jillian michaels 30 day shred tonight.... im scared already! saw previews online and crikey im gonna be shattered! if im not around tomorrow you know the dvd has killed me! lol xx

Well I didn't drink enough last week and at WI I've put on 1.5lb grr so back on it today. Good luck everyone :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I didn't drink enough last week and at WI I've put on 1.5lb grr so back on it today. Good luck everyone :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

you can do it! good luck x

Can I join too please? I dont drink anywhere near enough water. Ahabit I am determined to change. xx

of course you can!
ive found that as soon as you have had the water for a few days it becomes natural and i now find it really easy. i take a litre bottle to work with me everyday and i always have a bottle with me at the weekends. i dont like tap water so i have more juice than water at the weekends or i spend quite a bit on bottled water. good luck! x

Well i amnaged 2 litres pretty easily yesterday, i seem to forget until late afternoon then play catch up in the afternoon so will try and remember to start in the morning.
Today i am only a quarter way through a 2 litre bottle but will aim to get that finished off before bed time!

How is everyone else getting on?? How many litres are you aiming for daily?

been drinking loads of water this week 2 1/2 litres a day.

it has shown on the scales as i lost 4LBS this week, thanks again for this challenge.

Hiya all, hope you dont mind if i join in on this challenge!! ive got 9 weeks to try and fit into my size 12 dress(currently a size 14) for my sisters wedding! bought deliberately to spur me on! but need to up my weekly losses, so hoping this will help!! finished 2ltr bottle of water today and will drink this amount daily! i weigh on a monday so will report back and let you know how i got on!!
Good luck to everyone else!! :)

welcome to everyone new to the challenge and good luck!
i have been had 3 litres today and aim for another litre before bed as I will be doing the 30 day shred when i put the kids in bed.

Back