water challenge!

going to make sure i drink my 2 1/2 litres today as have loads to do and will be busy.

Well I have been drinking lots more water and now carry a water bottle with me wherever I go lol, thanks for making me think about it more :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I've increased my water intake to 2 litres a day, and have been drinking this for the last week now. Has anyone else found that there skin gets worse before it gets better? I rarely get spots but I'm now getting loads! I'm hoping weigh in will show me a nice loss to make it all worth while :)

Charli2019 said:
I've increased my water intake to 2 litres a day, and have been drinking this for the last week now. Has anyone else found that there skin gets worse before it gets better? I rarely get spots but I'm now getting loads! I'm hoping weigh in will show me a nice loss to make it all worth while :)

It might just be flushing your system? Good luck anyway

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

hey everyone...
hows it going with the water?
im sure i am turning into a bottle of water i have been drinking so much. been having lots of fruit teas too :)

Can I join please? What is the challenge? How much do I need to drink for it to help my weight loss? Many thanks :)

Oasis
You need to be drinking 2 litres everyday to see a difference in your weight loss. I'd start it after your weigh in then over the week your body has time to adjust and flush the water out :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thats great, I hope it works :) I work for a water cooler company and really dont drink enough of the stuff but I will start it on Sunday after I weigh thanks x

welcome to the challenge and good luck, let us know how you get on x

I started last week drinking 2 ltrs every day; so was gutted when for the first time I STS, have continued this week and hoping that it catches up for WI on Tues.

I really need to join in with this challenge if I may? My feet are always swollen from the beginning of April til the end of September so I obviously retain fluid and I know I don't drink anywhere near enough water (I just find it soooo boring!). After a 1lb gain at this evening's weigh in I am going to try and drink 2 litres a day, but i'm afraid it will have to be nas squash :)

Does adding nas squash count? Bcos this would really help me alot with my water intake x

it sure does :)

I'm here and ready to take up your challenge if you will have me!!
I seem to drink plenty of diet coke and tea's but hardly any water so i'm prepared to replace my fizzy for water and see how it affects my weight loss!

I filled a 500ml bottle up with squash this morning to take to work with me, refilled it and drank the second one while I was there. Had 2 cups of coffee with a friend this afternoon and only just thought about the other litre I still need to drink!! Isn't it easy just to forget to drink? Have poured myself another pint of squash to drink now. I WILL do this :)

good luck everyone, i have had a litre of water and 3 fruit teas. will drink another litre between now and bed time x

Hi! I joined SW 4 weeks ago, not for the first time, and, as I usually do, drink 2-3 litres of water or NAS squash every day. I find after 10-14 days I don't need the loo all the time any more as my body has gotten used to it, I also get very thirsty, again I guess because my body gets used to it and craves it when I don't drink, which makes it easier to keep on with it! So keep going! You can do it!

Today I managed 5 pint glasses of water, and im on my 3rd pint of nas water im so chuffed, hopefully itll be the way forward x

Back