Water consumption abroad

skinnyminnycoming

Hi all

I'm going to Spain for the weekend next week and I'll be sticking to LT throughout.

I just wondered if you're supposed to drink more water when you're in the sun?? I was in Portugal a couple of weeks ago and was drinking about 3ltrs per day, I wasn't weeing half as much and my weightloss that week was only 2lbs.

I dont want to drink too much and knock myself out of ketosis but I want a BIG loss that week as its my final week before refeed. Does anyone else increase the amount they drink when they're in the sun??

I would. My pharmacist advised me to drink an extra litre a day if I was exercising? You'll sweat more in the sun, so you'll need to replace the 'extra' fluids you're losing as you would if you weren't on tfr.

Thanks Irishmum. Thats what I thought but I just didn't want to overdo it and knock myself out of ketosis. I'll have a word with the chemist at weighin on Friday. x

Hi,
Good for you staying on LT whilst away, Have a word with your chemist but probably will tell you to increase it as Irishmum says. Water won't knock you out of ketosis but will wash some of the nutrients out which isn't good. They recommend 2 to 4.5lts on this diet. Enjoy the weekend away and best of luck for your weigh in on Friday.
Doirin

Back