Water Etc

Bev1963

Likes to Post
How much water in a day should you aim for and does that include black tea and coffee. Going to try and start to increase my intake ready for the weekend.

I would aim for 3-4 litres per day, not including tea/coffee.

I think caffeine can dehydrate you, though I could be wrong on that one.

x

I have 4ltrs a day too!!

yip i agree, the more the merrier lol xx

I drink about 4 litres a day too but the minimum requirment for SS is about 2.5 litres i think. So why dont you try work up to drinking the minimum by the weekend afterwhich you can increase your water intake to an amount you're comfortable with. I would aim for between 3-4 litres, but see how you feel with it.

Good luck for preparing for CD and for your start at the weekend :) xx

:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: I drink 3l minimum, the most I ever drink is about 5.5l so about 4.5l does me.. :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

xx

Not sure if coffee or black tea is included in your water intake. I think caffeine does dehydrate you so i think you'd have to drink extra water. Sorry i cant be of much help with this issue but i'm sure someone will come along with the answer :) xx

anywhere over the 3ltr mark for me!

Ditch the coffee and tea (unless herbal), they dont count toward the water intake and a cup of coffee sets you back 2 glasses of water as a guide. I drink a good decaf and you cannot taste the difference.

Best of luck with your start.

BRen
X

thats just plain water hun tea and coffee arnt included in that.

Decaf is the better choice as you dont want to have fluid retention or dehydration for too much coffee. Try and cut it back nowif you can.

I work at a school so the amount of coffee people consume is huge and I got caught up in it... so herbal tea and black decaf for me. And when I want to treat myself I have a coffee with milk at a cafe and this prevents me, most of the time, from buying a biscuit.

Bren
X

Back