• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Water Etc

I would aim for 3-4 litres per day, not including tea/coffee.

I think caffeine can dehydrate you, though I could be wrong on that one.

x

oisin

Silver Member
S: 3st8lb C: 1st3lb BMI: 2.2 Loss: 2st5lb(66%)
I have 4ltrs a day too!!

BubbleBlush

Iam Loving It!! lol lol
yip i agree, the more the merrier lol xx

I drink about 4 litres a day too but the minimum requirment for SS is about 2.5 litres i think. So why dont you try work up to drinking the minimum by the weekend afterwhich you can increase your water intake to an amount you're comfortable with. I would aim for between 3-4 litres, but see how you feel with it.

Good luck for preparing for CD and for your start at the weekend :) xx

kelly1977

Back On CD.......
S: 15st7lb C: 12st13lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 2st8lb(16.59%)
:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: I drink 3l minimum, the most I ever drink is about 5.5l so about 4.5l does me.. :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

xx

Not sure if coffee or black tea is included in your water intake. I think caffeine does dehydrate you so i think you'd have to drink extra water. Sorry i cant be of much help with this issue but i'm sure someone will come along with the answer :) xx

BREN

is going to loose!
S: 83kg C: 80.8kg G: 72kg BMI: 27.9 Loss: 2.2kg(2.68%)
anywhere over the 3ltr mark for me!

Ditch the coffee and tea (unless herbal), they dont count toward the water intake and a cup of coffee sets you back 2 glasses of water as a guide. I drink a good decaf and you cannot taste the difference.

Best of luck with your start.

BRen
X

thats just plain water hun tea and coffee arnt included in that.

BREN

is going to loose!
S: 83kg C: 80.8kg G: 72kg BMI: 27.9 Loss: 2.2kg(2.68%)
Decaf is the better choice as you dont want to have fluid retention or dehydration for too much coffee. Try and cut it back nowif you can.

I work at a school so the amount of coffee people consume is huge and I got caught up in it... so herbal tea and black decaf for me. And when I want to treat myself I have a coffee with milk at a cafe and this prevents me, most of the time, from buying a biscuit.

Bren
X