water first or pack first?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by jenna113, 6 February 2007 Social URL.

1. jenna113

jenna113 Full Member

stupid question:

re. soups and shakes:

do you first put the water and then the contents? or vice versa? i know it is a stupid question ...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

Hey Jenna

I put the water in first then add the pack contents!

It's not a stupid question and feel free to ask WHATEVER you want... We've all been there ;o)

Good luck
  4. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Don't diet anymore!
    I did the pack first, then a little bit of cold water, mixed it into a paste and then the rest of the water and found that worked well.

5. jenna113

jenna113 Full Member

thanks guys :p
  6. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

i have no set routine ...............sometimes water .sometimes.........packs !!
  7. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

haha, strange innit?? Looks like it doesn't matter how you do it!! I don't think i could be @rsed with mixing it into a paste first though Mike??? You must have far too much time on your hands hahaha!
  8. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save

I do the same!

Especially with soups helps stop it getting lumps in.
  9. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

Really?? I just blend mine to death and don't get lumps... ;)
  10. pokerstar

pokerstar Full Member

Cambridge diet
    Definately water first. It's the only way for me (may be psychological). Try it all ways and find best for you.

Christina x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.