1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

water first or pack first?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by jenna113, 6 February 2007 Social URL.

1. jenna113

jenna113 Well-Known Member

stupid question:

re. soups and shakes:

do you first put the water and then the contents? or vice versa? i know it is a stupid question ...

cheers

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Karen1972

Karen1972 Well-Known Member

Hey Jenna

I put the water in first then add the pack contents!

It's not a stupid question and feel free to ask WHATEVER you want... We've all been there ;o)

Good luck

4. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

I did the pack first, then a little bit of cold water, mixed it into a paste and then the rest of the water and found that worked well.

M.

5. jenna113

jenna113 Well-Known Member

thanks guys :p

6. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

i have no set routine ...............sometimes water .sometimes.........packs !!

7. Karen1972

haha, strange innit?? Looks like it doesn't matter how you do it!! I don't think i could be @rsed with mixing it into a paste first though Mike??? You must have far too much time on your hands hahaha!

8. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

I do the same!

Especially with soups helps stop it getting lumps in.

9. Karen1972

Really?? I just blend mine to death and don't get lumps... ;)

10. pokerstar

pokerstar Well-Known Member

Definately water first. It's the only way for me (may be psychological). Try it all ways and find best for you.

Christina x