Water-flavouring and wind!

Mrs Taurus

Silver Member
I treated myself to some water-flavouring last week, but on both evening that I have had a large glass I turn into a human wind-turbine!
Sorry to bring up this unlady-like topic, but was wondering if this is a common side-affect, am too nervous to drink any whilst m-in-law staying!
Thanks Mrs T X

I've been a constant human wind turbine since the day I started CWP! I have water flavouring but haven't noticed a particular increase in windiness when I drink that, I think for me its just due to a combination of all factors!

Hi Mrs T
I drink a big mug of hot water with a spoon of veg flavouring every evening and haven't noticed it. It happens more during the afternoon when I have a bar for lunch!
M

Thanks for the replies, will take the risk again tonight, maybe it was just coincidental! Fingers crossed for a calm tum x

Do you drink water with the spam ultra??

Lol. There was a spammer posting in the thread. Their post was deleted but mine wasn't which us why it makes noooooo sense lol

oh ok, lol

was hoping it was a constipation remedy i hadnt heard of, tried everything ive heard of already :(

Haven't been on much since m-in-law was staying, and am struggling(not quite crumbling, but wilting). However I am glad you asked the question I didn't have time to post Sumayyah.
However until the next time f-in-law has a low mood( as pretty sure he aint going to seek the help he needs) we have the house back to ourselves, as he clicked his fingers and back m-in-law skipped last night, and so the same predictable cycle will re-occur.....we recognise f-in-law needs help, but it is so frustrating and literally affects the whole family.......I dream of having parents/in-laws that help us instead of dealing with their problems!!!!! Sorry rant over with xxx

Back