water flavouring ????

tsweety81

hi all I am desperate to get back on track on my s&s journey but I am really struggling with drinking water so was just wondering are the water flavourings nice and if so which is recommended as may have to give them a try. Got my first weigh in for 3 weeks tomorow and first day back on track today. hope you all ok and good luck xxx

Hi Tracey, Tesco's own strawberry flavour water is quite nice, 84p 1.5 litre so not too pricey, Ive recently tried they wahoo sachets (summer berry) but I didnt make any different to the taste! S&S flavours are receiving some good reviews on here but ive not tried as yet just waiting for mine to arrive.

Hey, I posted about this before, the flavourings are AMAZING I think and they make it piss easy to drink 3 litres a day, lolll

Hey, I posted about this before, the flavourings are AMAZING I think and they make it piss easy to drink 3 litres a day, lolll

Exante flavours are fab, but def Slim and save is the best, I have the lemon flavour with sparkling water (yum) mixed fruit is really yummy and make the water go red/purple colour,

I ordered the orange one today - was tempted to order the white wine and have it with sparkling water, but I think it'd trigger too many vino cravings. Maybe once I'm in the swing of things I'll order it :p

I think they are fab!

i have only so far had the mixed fruit flavouring and its really nice tastes abit tesco summer fruits squash , and makes it really easy to drink your water as its that good , you just cant stop drinking it,

Back