Water Flavourings affecting weight loss?

i used two tubs an week! i have a tea spoon in a pint glass every time I have water. I do drink about 6 litres a day (do lots of exercise). I started the flavours on about week 6 and it never made any difference. As they say you can have as much of it as you want I just have it all the time.
As far as my group is concerned I think most people got through a tub a week. I think I may be addicted to FOTF though!

eight pints of water a day seven days a week. That's 56 teaspoons of powder, way more than one tub if I were to try and measure it out I'm sure!

But it's so strong with a whole teaspoon! You must have iron tastebuds!

i have a teaspoon in a pint of water. Sometimes a bit more. It's all a matter of taste I guess. I love the stuff!

I've just gone and had a play. I need three glasses to make one litre and I use about half a teaspoon in a glass and that's quite zingy to me. :D Oh I have it much weaker in the mornings and in the evening the soda seems to enchance the taste so it's only during the day I have in at that strength. Now I don't think I can complicate this anymore than that so I'll go away now.

(Mind you it's quite nice as a sherbet but I like my teeth!!)

Interesting theory... I was beginning to wonder the same thing...
No flavour = losses of 7lb then 4lb, with flavour = 1lb! everything else was the same.

Still using flavour for this week - will see what my WI is on Monday night... Will try not using flavour if it is 1lb or so again.

Think it's different for everyone. Although you need to look at if there could be any other contributing factors.
I always liked hot fruits of the forest. Just like hot ribena which i love!!

Oh my god - I must have stronger flavourings than the rest of you lunatics, haha :D:D:D

I was told that a level teaspoon made about 2 litres... and I think that's about right for me... it's flavoured, but not overwhelming.

For hot drinks, I add about half a level teaspoon to a massive mug for a sickly sweet ribena-esque drink.

You are all bonkers!! Hahahahaha!! (Not really bonkers, I just can't get over how pole opposite people's taste buds are!)

A xx

Back