Water flavourings

0mega

From using the search facility I know this has been discussed before, but I've started using the summer berry water flavourings. From reading the other posts there seems to be different opinions on how much of the flavouring you can use. Can someone clear this up for me? Is it one teaspoon per 1l a day?

I know I'm being paranoid, but does using the flavouring effect the diet negatively at all, i.e smaller losses? I ask that because I absolutely love the taste of summer berry, its so sweet, i didnt even need to use one teaspoon, but it seems too good to be true!

from what I understand you can now have 1 tsp of water flavour AND 1 mix a mousse .. OR 3 tsp of water flavouring . This has recently changed from 1 serving of one or the other ...
I use 1 tsp of summer berry for 2 litres of water , it is just right .. and I also LOVE the veg one as a hot drink :)
I would stick ot 2 tsp a day though .. it doesnt slow losses down as long as you dont have too much ..
I am hoping KD will confirm this for me , as it is confusing !!

Thank you determinator, if what your saying is true thats great news! I adore the summer berry, I know what you mean about it being just right, I tried 1tsp in 1 litre and it was way too sweet for me (and I have a sweet tooth) so what I do now is like you said, 1 tsp in 2 litres, and as I drink 4 litres a day it works out well.

I'm hoping the font of knowledge who is KD will be on at some point :)

You can have the max of 1 teaspoon of water flavouring (berry, orange or veg) a day

On top of that, you can have 1 scoop of the MAM if you want.

Thank you KD for clearing that up :) I'm happy with the one, after all it is in 2l of water which is half my water intake anyway.

Back