Water Flavourings...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by goolian, 25 June 2008 Social URL.

1. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Slimming World
    i got the orange flavouring from my cdc a couple of weeks ago as it helps cos the water in my house tastes like chlorine and has started to make me gag :jelous:

how much water are you allowed per day with the flavouring??? cos i know it has calories in so is there a limit per day on the flavouring? iykwim
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Motherhen

Motherhen Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    Hi! My CDC said you are allowed two teaspoons a day, as its a teaspoon to 1 litre you are allowed two litres of flavoured water- but I presume you can dilute it more. It does really help with the water in take.
  4. goolian

Slimming World
    well i have it per pint glass and i use less than half teaspoon cos it's so sweet...

i should be ok cos i never drink 4 pints of flavoured water per day
  5. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Recommended amount is 1 teaspoon per day to 1 litre of water.
  6. goolian

Slimming World
    what if i have 3 less than half teaspoons across 3 pints of water linda? would that be ok? cos half a teaspoon in a pint is just too sweet
  7. candycaz

candycaz Full Member

cambridge diet
    hi all
    i have 2 teaspoons for every 5 litle bottle i have and it tastes great
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.