• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Water Flavourings

S: 11st2lb C: 11st2lb G: 8st7lb BMI: 28.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well 9 days ss+ing and I'm starting to get sick of all the water.

SO wondering about the flavourings, thinking of getting some next week. I have this thought that theyll be very artificial tasting but was wanting to know what other people thought of them???

Sorry to keep moaning...this is a great diet but I love to moan about something :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

KD

Gone fishing
I think they are lovely, though a tad too sweet for me.

supposed to be nice with sparkling water, or a little mixed with the yoghurt (if anyone is on that option)

Hi i have the berry one its really nice.Would suggest that whichever one you try you only add a small amount at a time till you get the strengh you like as they are very strong :0)

Anisah

A pound at a time
I like them, I add more water than I am supposed to because they are sweet. I also like them with fizzy water. A real treat. The first try I had it tasted artificial sweet, but after that I don't notice at all.

Elvira

Mistress of the Dark
S: 21st4lb C: 16st8lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 37.4 Loss: 4st10lb(22.15%)
is there a limit on how much you can have? i only started using the water flavourings yesterday and have added it to all my water so far. been adding 1 teaspoon per litre so that makes 4.5 teaspoons a day x

andju

I lurve lurve lurve bars
I dont know if there is a limit,however I dont know if anyone else has noticed but if you use it all the time theres kind of her hum how shall i put it no need for the fibre stuff!!

Elvira

Mistress of the Dark
haha! thanks andju! i shall be on guard!!! i have stopped taking the fibre because i found that no matter how little i used, it was always too much hehe!!! been fine without it so maybe the water flavourings will just add a little light relief :p x

S: 16st4lb C: 16st4lb G: 11st4lb BMI: 34.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
soon to be little gem - yes there is a limit of one teaspoon per day, diluted in 1 litre of water, although i find i can use 1.5 lts and it tastes good!

Elvira

Mistress of the Dark
i just realised it has aspartame in it aswell so i'm definitely going to cut down!!! thanks guys x