Water Flavourings

I think they are lovely, though a tad too sweet for me.

supposed to be nice with sparkling water, or a little mixed with the yoghurt (if anyone is on that option)

Hi i have the berry one its really nice.Would suggest that whichever one you try you only add a small amount at a time till you get the strengh you like as they are very strong :0)

I like them, I add more water than I am supposed to because they are sweet. I also like them with fizzy water. A real treat. The first try I had it tasted artificial sweet, but after that I don't notice at all.

I've just tried the hot veg soup one - I highly reccommend it! I'm going to have one of my shakes in a mo - I feel like I've done something naughty :)

is there a limit on how much you can have? i only started using the water flavourings yesterday and have added it to all my water so far. been adding 1 teaspoon per litre so that makes 4.5 teaspoons a day x

I dont know if there is a limit,however I dont know if anyone else has noticed but if you use it all the time theres kind of her hum how shall i put it no need for the fibre stuff!!

haha! thanks andju! i shall be on guard!!! i have stopped taking the fibre because i found that no matter how little i used, it was always too much hehe!!! been fine without it so maybe the water flavourings will just add a little light relief :p x

soon to be little gem - yes there is a limit of one teaspoon per day, diluted in 1 litre of water, although i find i can use 1.5 lts and it tastes good!

Well I never knew that you learn something on here dont you,thats why this site is great

Back