Water flavours

Mizzy

Hi can anyone tell me if there is a limit to the amount if water flavour you can have per day, I have just done day 1 on LL

Hi water flavourers are unlimited so you can have as much as you want! All LLC's are different and groups are different, originally I wasn't allowed flavours in the first week, but this time around I've had them, enjoy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using minimins

they really make drinking the water so much more easier... so enjoy!

Totally agree Gembritney think I'm going to buy some tomorrow my waters not been going down well at all this week x

Sent from my iPhone using minimins

Thanks girls. I know in could not drink the water without them, I've nearly compeled day 5 and so far so good I hardly feel hungry. Can remember it being hell last time I done LL. I just hope the next few week go the same .

I love my water to be sweet so I use four heaped teaspoons of St. Clements (my favourite!) to every 1.5litres of water and that hits the spot every time.

Forest fruits is my favourite. I have even made the odd jelly using the mouse mix. Also try adding a little to the porridge. I sometimes enjoy it made with hot water.

Back